John Reese @TrumperWavin
I feel like we're [being tested] for us to evolve, and to be prepared for the shattering truth.

It often feels exhausting, it often feels painful, and it often feels like we are losing, but we are winning.

Keep on fighting, keep on struggling, and keep on returning.
11:18 PM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by TrumperWavin in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
31 December, 09:42
In response John Reese to his Publication
Jonh ? holy shit, good to see you here

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
03 May, 09:49
Honestly, I know enough to truly believe we are being bamboozled. But I haven't given up hope, despite SEEING zero justice, zero arrests, a fake President and, worst of all, Trump and his grifters talking a good game but DOING nothing at all.

Case in point, Flynn says he has everything he needs to prove election fraud. Also said all the intelligence agencies have it as well. Yet the dog and pony show in AZ continues. And we SEE zero justice. So, again, the most troubling thing to me is seeing nothing at all. Day after day after day of fake Biden skull fuckings, zero justice, zero arrests of KNOWN and CAREER criminals who have spent decades trying to kill us.

And instead of fighting, we sit on the board and repeat over and over "trust the plan".....yet we see nothing....."enjoy the Show"....yet there is nothing to enjoy...."patriots in control"...yet we see nothing at all that makes that even believable.

But, yeah, I'm still here waiting like the rest. I'd rather be fighting Co

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
23 February, 07:39
like a caterpillar in the chrysallis
growing pains
metamorphasis
wings

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
22 February, 06:46
Good to see you here John.

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
21 February, 03:14
Thanks for always keeping us positive and focused!! We need to keep our eyes on the prize!

Jolanda Ligtenberg @Jolanda
21 February, 02:31
also exhausted but more of family and friends that keep telling me to move on and let go ! So losing friends now thinking im losing it ! Well I will not let go and keep on holding the line 🙏

Just Another Patriot @Digital_Soldier615
21 February, 02:34
In response Jolanda Ligtenberg to her Publication
same here JJ. my brother inlaw told me it's over. it's over. stop talking about it. Trumps out. He has no clue what we know. I will never shut up or give up. Holding the line
Nothing can stop what is coming
God promised us. Have faith & Pray for the awakening. ❤️🇺🇸🙏
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
21 February, 12:39
I return everday! sharing everything I can to wake up the sleeping sheep. I over heard my husband talking on the phone w/a friend.
He sounded just like me. Telling his friend about some of the updates we watch, research that I had done, the deep state, Satanic pedo ring in DC. I was so proud of him. I am sure he friend thought he was nuts. But we don't care! 🙏✝️🇺🇸🇨🇱🌏♥️

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
31 December, 09:56
In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication
it's nice that you are married to someone who is on the same page. So many relationships ended because they weren't. not just marriages.

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
21 February, 12:17
Keep on fighting when everyone think u r nuts even family

Julie Casey @Trump2023
21 February, 12:08
Follows arent being returned are they too busy ?

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
21 February, 01:03
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
The Site? Or? I'm seeing a lot of likely bot followers. Anyone know what that's about? I feel like they're anonymous spies...🤔 I wonder if it's safe here... Like who funds this & how do they make money? Can't find any info.🧐

Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
21 February, 12:05
Never Give Up!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
20 February, 11:32
6000 Years of Organized Evil and We're here to see it all come crashing down! Epic Time to be Alive! 😎

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
21 February, 12:11
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Great post! I love this💌
True Story!!!

Passionate Patriot @PassionatePatriot
21 February, 06:47
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Passionate Patriots voted for a fearless leader NOT a Politician! We Stand Strong and United and We Are Committed To HOLDING The Line UNTIL! #BuiltTrumpTough #NeverGiveUp #NeverGiveIn #WinningIsWhatWeDo