vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
"JFK caught onto NASA".
I'll stitch a 2ND CLIP on the end of this, of an old rabbit hole from the Space Shuttle Challenger explosion 'killing' 6 astronauts & 1 teacher - 'Conspiracy theory'.
I always wondered how they got out of the shuttle.
The entire country mourned the "deaths" of these astronauts & this teacher in a "Rally 'round the flag" event orchestrated to get the country to mourn the losses & boost the morale of political figures & organizations.
👇👇👇
https://youtu.be/AUt3AKodw...
☝️☝️☝️
02:00 PM - Feb 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by vDarknessFalls in this post can reply
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
25 February, 01:50
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
THE JIG IS UP !!!! My question is what about the Columbia shuttle disaster that happened on Feb 1, 2003 resulting in the deaths of all seven crew members? Everyone seems to have forgotten about that one. I wonder where they hid them. 🚀🛰️

NASA was developed in order for funds that are appropriated to its dept from Congress's approval are used for nefarious reasons like drug, child & arms trafficking. Think about how much money (trillions) has gone to them since the late 50's. I was watching an interesting segment on utube and it pointed out that the location of Cape Canaveral in Florida is a perfect location for the trafficking. It is located near waterways, ports, beaches. Who knows what they've constructed. Watch The Water !!!!! 🌊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optical Awakenings @Unite
23 February, 11:25
They all belong in a "rubber room" Nothing is as they say it is!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
... ... @ironiQ
23 February, 11:15
...and here you have the lies of Nasa where you can see the harnesses they use to make it look like they are floating in space. Jump to 6:51.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

... ... @ironiQ
23 February, 11:10
watch this channel, very interesting in many ways, I like how he thinks and connect dots and history. Here is a episode where challenger is mentioned, I have put a few timestamps for you but to understand what he talks about i recommend to watch all episodes from the one called "Is the moon a reflection of a gigantic earth?" and to the latest.

5:58
13:17
17:14 challenger
20:09 elon musk

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
23 February, 10:40
The PLOT thickens!!!

Sharon Dudley @PatriotGramy
23 February, 10:22
So is there a Space Station or is that a fraud also.🤔

Soul Painter @Soulpainter71
23 February, 10:11
sick of being lied to..truth bombs need to shake the sheep.. The used us, and abused us We were kids watching this on TV...how dare they..enough is enough..

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
23 February, 09:57
la putain de blague 🤓

Agape Warrior @Mgarcia52010
22 February, 03:40
what the heck. is anyone truly dead ?!

Doreen McLean @Dmckee
21 February, 10:56
We have been played and lied to for so long. Time for TRUTH to reign. No more lies.

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
21 February, 09:24
🤔

Amy Gregory @AmyMichelle
21 February, 09:07
I remember being forced to watch this in elementary school... then years later they changed the date of the event and I would have been in middle school.. ( mandella effect, cern, ?, ) Not sure it was all weird... even being forced to watch..

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
21 February, 08:52
Dang, this planet feels more like the devil's Truman Show.

Optical Awakenings @Unite
23 February, 11:26
In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication
It is EXACTLY like the Truman Show! True Man show.

Christian Leite @leitchris
21 February, 07:09
The flat earth man, chek him up....

Christian Leite @leitchris
21 February, 07:06
NASA in Hebrew means lyes.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
21 February, 03:10
Everything we know is a fooking lie!