Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
21 February, 12:56
im flabbergasted by the hateful arrogance and sheer stupidity of some people,.. yet i want to be there when the penny drops

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dreama Wallace @Dreamadawndj
21 February, 01:29
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Look at the differance in trump supporters and Biden Supporters!! You can just look and see they are totally something not right upstairs in their brain. It is very sad but some will never wake up, so therefore we must support those who are and will awake. I mean stand the two side by side and I guarantee "Trump Supporter would have a smile and glowing light ora, verses them froens, screaming crying and red faces, " Because they have already submitted to evil and most are too far gone, I mean the ones like this. But in the end we will be the ones have to be strong, because they will be really Pissed off whrn they find out Trump Is Still their POTUS & God is in charge not Satan or the Satanist. Patriots will prevail.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
😁sorry about the typos, my screen kept freezing., but I hope it made since anyway.
01:35 PM - Feb 21, 2021
In response Dreama Wallace to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Dreamadawndj in this post can reply
Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
21 February, 01:55
In response Dreama Wallace to her Publication
thank you for your beautiful words,..
ps i have the same problem sometimes where anonup goes snail mode😂

21 February, 02:43
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
absolutley, ill have 10 words typed and it have 3 letters posted. I hate refreshing cause it looses everything. But We all stick together and hold the line, we have to remember we are nothing like them, we are the Patriots, we show kindness, respect, love and loyalty. I never want to be like them ever, However I do understand we are human, and we get upset. We have to just keep our faith and know we are The Light in all this darkness.