Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
im flabbergasted by the hateful arrogance and sheer stupidity of some people,.. yet i want to be there when the penny drops
12:56 PM - Feb 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Miss *QT* Anon @MissQTAnon
21 February, 02:46
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
If only she could read the constitution, so she could appreciate that freedom of speech she values so much expressing all her hatred. While slandering the very man who faught for her right to keep it. However, I doubt she would be successful at being able to read it, since public schools erradicated cursive writing - all a part of the agenda. These liberal indoctrinated young kids need to experience what communism really is - before they'll wake up and realize to appreciate living in a REPUBLIC - with a democracy. It was never about republican v.s. democrat there are just as many rhino's that are corrupt as there are democrats. It was always about good v.s. sinister evil corruption. A free sovereign man isn't governed over, ruled by dictatorship, tyranny, and by an iron fist. This is what happens when people aren't familiar with their constitution or civil liberties they're misled, misguided, and mind controlled with disinformation. They suffer from TDS. Trump/Truth derrange syndrome.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dreama Wallace @Dreamadawndj
21 February, 01:29
Look at the differance in trump supporters and Biden Supporters!! You can just look and see they are totally something not right upstairs in their brain. It is very sad but some will never wake up, so therefore we must support those who are and will awake. I mean stand the two side by side and I guarantee "Trump Supporter would have a smile and glowing light ora, verses them froens, screaming crying and red faces, " Because they have already submitted to evil and most are too far gone, I mean the ones like this. But in the end we will be the ones have to be strong, because they will be really Pissed off whrn they find out Trump Is Still their POTUS & God is in charge not Satan or the Satanist. Patriots will prevail.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dreama Wallace @Dreamadawndj
21 February, 01:35
In response Dreama Wallace to her Publication
😁sorry about the typos, my screen kept freezing., but I hope it made since anyway.

Zen Medic (Gabriella) @CueMedic17
21 February, 01:20
It's really sad to see how BLIND many Americans are‼️ I would love to hand her some tissues when she finds out Donald J. Trump is still our POTUS 😂 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Trisha Hand @Sleepingbeauty8
21 February, 01:13
is she high, or did that piercing go right through her nose into her brain???

21 February, 01:56
In response Trisha Hand to her Publication
hahaha i think the latter 😂

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
21 February, 01:11
mental physical and emotional minger

Kris Anderson @KrisTheGr8TX
21 February, 01:06
WOW, Prime Example of how they project.
😬 is it trash day? 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮NASTY NASTY

Fuzzy Dunlop @Fuzzydunlop
21 February, 01:01
at least shes gorgeous.

21 February, 01:04
In response Fuzzy Dunlop to his Publication
yes love that iron in her face😂

Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
21 February, 01:00
This creature deserves no retweets. I saw her before so isnt she in another video saying her husband is disabled. Perhaps some one should call the authorities on her for abuse/neglect!

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
21 February, 12:59
I hope she doesn’t literally have any children!

21 February, 12:57
H/T to Scottie for sharing