Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
ATrump Girl @SassyGirl
07 March, 02:22
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
It would help to have an idea when?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Labrecque @TEAM_JESUS
22 February, 03:47
The Plan to put an end to their machiavelic goal of domination.

It was all about the CIA = their Communist Infiltration Agenda!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
22 February, 02:17
The most exciting part of a movie is the part that has you sitting on the edge of your seat with anticipation of what comes next. This is one of those rare occasions when the movie turns out to be even better than the book. There is no movie, no theatrical production, no sport or video game, that even comes close to how well I am preoccupied and entertained by what is happening. I'm Q Army by habit for 4 years. I'm litarally obsessed and playing until I see how it ends. It's far from over, and bigger than most folks can imagine. I know where this is going, because I've been reading the book since the publisher first staarted dropping episodes. Now we're just watching it all play out. Wonderful show! Trump should get every award available for his role in this movie. We all have a very happy ending in front of us. We're about to cross the finish line in this rat race. World Party Coming!

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
22 February, 02:42
In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication
Then there's the third face. The one that never shows.

ATrump Girl @SassyGirl
05 April, 09:20
In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication
In the same post you say "It's far from over" and then you say "we're near the end". Which is it?

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
22 February, 01:33
I drank the good Kool-Aid long time ago!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
21 February, 09:09
Ghost no offense "I'm done with TRUST the PLAN...I STRUT the PLAN....nuff said...

Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
21 February, 05:01
At this point I want to SEE justice for the children- I have cried so many hot angry tears. Other family members still watch TV. I haven't watched since last Summer. I see a celebrity anywhere and get livid wishing them a millstone around the neck.

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
21 February, 09:13
In response Renee Johnson to her Publication
Once your eyes are open and you are awake, you will not see things as you did previously. I have to put my focus on God and pray for His wisdom and guidance. My prayers are with you.

PATRIOT 1975 @PATRIOT1975
21 February, 04:31
I've come to terms with "Trust the man" Trump hasn't lied to us yet so I have no reason to doubt him now

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
21 February, 03:46
..the part of the plan that makes you take a good, hard, honest look at yourself. mindset is everything, perception is key. which timeline are you on? the great transition or the great reset?

waiting & trusting are probably not most people's strengths. dont be afraid of the inner work here, it's an invitation to personal greatness

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
21 February, 02:17
I trust the Creator & let that guide me

It took a long time for me to even trust that after some really bad things happened several times in my life, & I've had the chance to leave this world at least 3 times but here I am, because I'm not finished creating with the Creator & am here to help bring forth a better world however I can

Trust is earned not given

Billy Middlebrooks @bmiddle4
21 February, 02:08
Well it would be nice to fully know what the plan is to fully trust it. I trust in Gods plan put forth in the scriptures. The redemption of fallen sinful man through trusting in his Son Jesus to pay our sin debt on a brutal cross. The final judgement of this worlds wickedness and the Devil. A new Heaven and a new Earth and Jesus sitting upon his throne on this Earth in Jerusalem. Now that is a fully laid out plan. This one is what normies have a problem with. Being born again is The Plan. have yall trusted in the Plan? God is batting a 1000 with prophecy and has never had to move a goal post.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 01:31
In response Billy Middlebrooks to his Publication
Yes it's God's plan. Trump a vessel. Like David.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
22 February, 05:51
In response Billy Middlebrooks to his Publication
Agree. Trust Jesus. That's the plan. Thats the only plan.

Anything else someone predicts, test the prophets to see whether they are from God.

Wil Wagner @BabyLoneWolf
21 February, 02:08
i can't belive the plan becuase it hasn't happned on my local level yet, how can I expect to see it happen at a national level ? I'm forced to live in this shit every day, it the plan doesn't work then i'm gone regardless.

Henry Specter @HSpecter
21 February, 03:01
In response Wil Wagner to his Publication
yup same here. been hearing trust the plan for months now. starting to feel there is no plan, and we have to suck it up that we really do have a shitty president (biden or bidan)

Rebecca Chaney @enuffbs
21 February, 01:51
We do trust the plan until the doubting Thomas syndrome hits us. I think it is called left brain or ego. Then a little snippet of hope reenters our heart and we are on board again. Many of us are just tired from the fight of putting truth out only to be rejected. If just one huge action would take place, maybe then, our people would begin to look at the truth we have tried to share with them. As hard as we try, what we say isnt believable to them. The mind control hypnosis is very strong. Most likely it is going to take divine intervention to free the humans.

Middle Works @MiddleWorks
21 February, 02:16
In response Rebecca Chaney to her Publication
Something that we can use to help wake up our families would be great. Right now many of us are alone on an island. We believe in the plan, but need a little help.

Don’t Mess With The Children @Dynology
21 February, 01:32
Sentiment is I'm fading fast as we sink further and further, waiting for "the sheeple to wake up" in order to what? Protect their mental breakdown? Sorry, but fuk that.
Seems like I'm the one being controlled. Feel the sentiment turning? WE THE PEOPLE ARE ALL OUT OF PATIENCE. Check you Ammo Patriots! We outnumber them. By a lot.

Amy Randy @VanDee
21 February, 01:20
Yaaaaaaaaaaaas Ghost!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Goodwin @Mattsmom57
21 February, 01:16
So Trump is using us as collateral damage like the political hacks? He sure seems to be letting a lot of bad things happen to his supporters.. and our country. Seems the military is protecting Biden from us not the other way around.

anon anon @Qcolorado
21 February, 01:06
I'm trusting, sir. At perfect peace. xx