Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
21 February, 01:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
The most exciting part of a movie is the part that has you sitting on the edge of your seat with anticipation of what comes next. This is one of those rare occasions when the movie turns out to be even better than the book. There is no movie, no theatrical production, no sport or video game, that even comes close to how well I am preoccupied and entertained by what is happening. I'm Q Army by habit for 4 years. I'm litarally obsessed and playing until I see how it ends. It's far from over, and bigger than most folks can imagine. I know where this is going, because I've been reading the book since the publisher first staarted dropping episodes. Now we're just watching it all play out. Wonderful show! Trump should get every award available for his role in this movie. We all have a very happy ending in front of us. We're about to cross the finish line in this rat race. World Party Coming!
02:17 AM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DennisOfVenice in this post can reply
ATrump Girl @SassyGirl
05 April, 09:20
In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication
In the same post you say "It's far from over" and then you say "we're near the end". Which is it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
07 April, 10:23
In response ATrump Girl to her Publication
We're not done. Humanity has a marvelous future in front of us. We're going to put and end to the tyranny that has been robbing us of our lives for centuries. We're about to cross the finish line of this rat race, and win it! We're about done with reality as we've known it to be through our recent ancestry. The massive awakening that is about to happen, and the truths about to be revealed, are going to force us to evolve very quickly. Those One Percenters are in a state of terror for being too late to prevent The Revelation from happening before they had full control of us. You'll love how this ends!. God wins. We're more powerful than we were allowed to believe, and that power was siphoned off and used against us. We're on the verge of realizing this. When that happens everything is going to change really fast. Actually, it's already happening. Changes are happening so fast that most people can't keep up. Blessings are coming.

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
22 February, 02:42
In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication
Then there's the third face. The one that never shows.