JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
21 February, 10:58
California is only at the very beginning of a complete mental breakdown. I know that many of you thought that we were already mental but this is serious. These people are true believers and they have a long way to fall. The professional mental health community here is chief among the deranged. They are incapable of challenging their own belief systems and that is a very dangerous place to be in this moment.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bold Spear 777 @BoldSpear777
21 February, 11:04
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Thats NOT FAIR! There are MANY here trying to wake up the rest! Recall is DONE, and booths are still up along roadways everywhere! Patriot MOVEMENT HERE IS BIGGEr THAN ANYBODY KNOWS! Running for Governor Diego Martinez is BEST CANDIDATE SO FAR! 100% AMERICAN, Constitution, Open Carry, and he KNOWS ENTIRE State needs a COMPLETE OVERHAUL & RESET! We are moving Forward!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
21 February, 11:35
In response Bold Spear 777 to his Publication
California just needs a good leader-I thought Diego would be good-also I listened to John Cox last night on Warroom. He seemed pretty legit. Atleast there are some positives for a change. Best of Luck. God Bless

SERIOUSLY??? COME ON WAKE UP! He had NOTHING do do with the recall! After it was done he later (2 days ago) donated a 1 million $$ to the recall! FOR WHAT??? ITS FUCKING DONE!!!! He s trying to BUY THE GOVERNORS SEAT! WHAT A COMPLETE ASS! FUCK HIM! Where is that 1 million actually going??? His campaign????? He is an ESTABLISHMENT POS! Diego is WORKING CLASS/Business owner ONE OF US! He personally WORKED BOOTHS MANY TIMES! Cox = LAZY DO NOTHING PILITICIAN! NO ON COX - He will be more of the SAME PROBLEMS!
11:44 AM - Feb 21, 2021
In response Mother of Dr Precipice to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BoldSpear777 in this post can reply
Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
21 February, 12:00
In response Bold Spear 777 to his Publication
I don't live there and hadn't heard that. I do have a friend there. I wasn't meaning any harm.

21 February, 12:08
In response Mother of Dr Precipice to her Publication
Didnt mean to come off harsh! I just want people to have the FACTS! I am on his campaign team, so im just a bit spirited about it! Diego did not even know what Cox did until i told him! Diego was like "SERIOUSLY.................................................."! I wont quote the rest!