Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
21 February, 07:13
OMG !!!

Table Mountain in Cape Town is a HUB for the Draco

Look at this & You will see

Their “Systems are Glitching” & they are trying to block the information from coming out

Also look at the proximity to Antartica & follow the Seabed routes

https://youtu.be/gBgBT5jc9...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 February, 07:31
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
@VincentKennedy ... I have felt this Energy for decades

I think the entire mountain is a Ship

They are using Holigrams to fake their ships from being seen

the systems are breaking

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
21 February, 08:51
Welcome to my world.........

21 February, 09:01
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
These were obviously hiding something

Monster Daisy @MonsterDaisy
21 February, 09:05
Where and when?

21 February, 09:23
In response Monster Daisy to her Publication
Cape Town .... I remember that Day well ... there are very weird clouds in Cape Town

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
21 February, 09:51
do you remember when? year, season, time of day etc?

10:15 AM - Feb 21, 2021
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CarmindaC in this post can reply
21 February, 10:26
mountain looks glitched out... enter and exit zone? I'd be mountain exploring... with large pointy sticks and torches...

21 February, 11:01
if you look at the first front page image ... look where the circles go to & line

21 February, 10:23

21 February, 10:22
🤗

21 February, 10:59
❤️🙌🏼