Kim Runner @kimrunner
I have no doubt that POTUS is still fighting...
09:34 AM - Feb 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Rose Prater @PLRpatriot
21 February, 05:19
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I agree with you Kim. I believe he will not abandon us. The best is yet to come🇺🇸😊👍❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 February, 05:02
Nana has been on the outside my whole life, have just been waiting for the opportunity to help take down the corrupt govt.
Nana just didnt realize just how evil there really were!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
21 February, 05:00
LOVE this great man ... I am absolutely certain President Trump is fighting still. 🇺🇸#TheBestIsYetToCome

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
21 February, 04:49
no doubt Trump is still on the battlefield fighting for freedom loving people around the world but he does need our help,hold the line🐸🐸🐸🐸

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
21 February, 04:00
No doubt in my mind! 🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸

Peek Oil @Peekoil
21 February, 03:59
no doubt !!! love this !!!

Lisa Coll @Lisbet45
21 February, 02:00
consider me an outsider

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
21 February, 12:52
"It's a very funny thing about life;
if you refuse to accept anything but the best,
you very often get it."

~W. Somerset Maugham

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
21 February, 11:45
oui 😎✊fort avec lui

Diane Mitch @Diane11
21 February, 11:50
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
Moi aussi

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
21 February, 11:39
oh goodness...my president is soooo amazing, i cant even! How special he is. .how lucky we got! smh....

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
21 February, 11:37
Yes, I know that POTUS #Trump is still fighting 100% 🙏🇺🇸 I saw it.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
21 February, 11:40
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
#vibes & A train is coming through right now by My house 🚂 Must be the #TrumpTrain

ryan kuehl @showtime
21 February, 11:30
This Man has the Strength and ability to acheive the impossible. With the grace of GOD he also has a voice that can motivate humanity to move mountains and erradicate the evil dwelling upon us.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
21 February, 11:21

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 February, 10:16
#NeverGiveUp #GodWinsALWAYS #wwg1wga 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Juli Smith @jsfaith_usa44
21 February, 10:04
LOVE THIS MESSAGE!!! and our BOSS!

amy lilley @amylilley
21 February, 09:42
AMEN🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸💯❤️🙏🏻😎

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
21 February, 09:38

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
21 February, 09:36
He is Motivation!! 🙏🙏🙏