MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
📝 302 replies

NUCLEAR HAPPENING

DONALD TRUMP V JOE BIDEN SUBMITTED TO CONFERENCE TOMORROW

ITS FUCKING REAL

https://www.supremecourt.g...

OTHER CASES FOR CONFERENCE TOMORROW, TRUMP VS. PA SOS, LIN WOOD VS. RAFFSENBERGER, SIDNEY POWELL VS. MI SOS

WHY ISN'T THE MEDIA REPORTING THIS?

SHOWDOWN OF THE CENTURY

BIGGEST SUPREME COURT CASE IN HISTORY

RIOTS COMING, CHIMPOUTS COMING

STOCK UP ON FOOD AND WATER WHILE YOU STILL CAN AND SPREAD THE WORD

http://boards.4chan.org/po...
07:57 AM - Feb 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
04 March, 05:15
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
old dates...nothing current here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
03 March, 07:50
IT said PETITIION DENIED at the end of the page

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Parr @Truered71777
22 February, 05:20
MzMidniteRider
Thank You for sharing.
maybe a little tight here in Texas.
our Strom hit us hard , surpluses are strained, second day Gas Stations only high octane was available.Store were empty shelves. Prayers for all Patriots believe in hope and truckers making it in with supplies. We good for awhile. i know even they sold out of pvc pipes to repair people's broken water pipes. Prayers for all .
Holding strong in faith.
prayers for all Patriots .
We seen and lived worse. God holds close , we will survive . We got this. WWG1WGA
Trump Military Q Patriots God Bless

CatGirl Southworth @Catgirl
04 March, 06:00
In response Linda Parr to her Publication
Prayers for you and all in Texas

Crystal Canipe @Crystalcis
21 February, 09:58
Time for the Big DOGS 🐕! Military Tribunals! Removal of the 4 or 5 Deep State puppets on SCOTUS! Stocked and Ready # WWG1WGA

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
21 February, 04:38
IF the SC decides to hear the cases it could be MONTHS before they actually do. It comes down to the military is said by Q over and over again. I put no faith in the SC and personally hope they continue to fail so we can get this show on tne road.

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Jules Freeland @Jules4950
21 February, 04:35
In response Robin Williams to her Publication
Because there are so many that don't know the truth. They will riot. Be prepared.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
21 February, 04:09
Suffering the Heartbreak of Low Expectations.
Everytime we get close, conditions on the ground
cause a change in tactics.

Since Dems are now whining aout March 4th, that too
may be delayed. Again.

Praying for God's Intervention.

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
21 February, 03:56
we have heard this prepare and stock up so many times and i have done that already 5 times and nothing happened all that money we didn't really have to spend cuz it was for bills and it screwed us big time and it pissed Hubby off, so I will believe it when I see it.

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
21 February, 06:26
In response ❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ to her Publication
its always good to be prepared fren. Look wat happened in TX🙏🙏🙏 Some weren't prepared AT ALL. Not even water...Ive looked forward 2 dates & been disappointed. Ive stocked up on supplies then nothing happens. We dont kno the exact time or locations--But its better 2 b prepared cuz its chaos & the storm isnt over

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
21 February, 02:32
Also, no use in preparing for any date. If anything happens its when we least expect it. Get prepared as if it is the last time you go to the surface before a nuclear blast. 2 weeks is not enough.

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
21 February, 02:29
Here we go. When you read the 4chan board there is about a 60/40 ratio of positive/negative comments. Maybe the other way around, most have lost hope. Most comment are racist, others are political banter that makes you wonder if they have any idea what they are talking about.

The question you have to ask is; can winning the cases actually legally change the outcome of a presidency that has already seated someone, albiet fraudulently.

I don't know. Can anyone declare Biden as illitegitment, and if so, will anyone other than senate majority leader be able to replace him, such as the other incumbent? (Trump)

I say, IF the court cases go in our direction, we don't wait for some military coup. WE HAVE TO TAKE THIS ON OURSELVES. If the cases fail, then we know that SCOTUS is corrupt and WE HAVE TO TAKE THIS ON OURSELVES. I would take 80+ million patriots over a corrupt military anyday.

Lone Girl @Lonegirl
21 February, 01:52
Please oh please 🙏🙏🙏

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
21 February, 10:24
remember, if this fails the SC military tribunals the only way
SC will b exposed even more, which we already know

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
21 February, 10:21
Maybe I am just not seeing it. But where does it show this is happening tomorrow? Sorry I am probably just being dumb. 😅

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
21 February, 11:01
In response Beck Step to her Publication
It went to conference last Friday. Some time between tomorrow and Thursday they will release their decision as to whether they will hear the case/evidence. The WI case is in conference Mar 4. This is all behind closed doors. They will either hear the evidence, or prove the ultimate corruption. This 4chan post was originally posted last Thursday, hence why it says "tomorrow".

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
21 February, 12:14
In response Beck Step to her Publication
When you click on the link (blue) and scroll down to January 27 the conference distribution date is revealed

Jan 27 2021 DISTRIBUTED for Conference of 2/19/2021.

carol munoz @bornfree2
21 February, 09:37
So 1st off, I am ready for what ever outcome. Because if we win then great, if we loose it will still wake up a few and God is still in control.

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
21 February, 09:32
Nothing is going to happen just like it always does.

Caled Bwlch @Caled
21 February, 09:27
I like how the lawyers have to corner the Supreme Court into doing their job. It is almost like they don't work for the people.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
21 February, 09:16
We have witnessed enough treason to hang a million folks. If I commit treason, I get charged, tried and punished. Why is a clown show moron like John Fetterman in PA different? I am not trash. Fetty is. Wouldn't trash be treated more harsh? Explain this to me in detail because I am obviously lost in "the plan". Why should a Johnson Beaureguard Fetterman have another SINGLE day of freedom if he committed multiple counts of treason and sedition? Asking for Joe and Jill America!

Redd Schoolen @ReddSchoolen
21 February, 12:15
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
All about the almighty dollar

PAIN NOW @PAIN
21 February, 09:14
So now what? More disappointment? What exactly can happen if SCOTUS discovers what we ALL already know. END THE SCAM NOW!

SCOTUS is trash, BTW.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
21 February, 03:51
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Agreed. how this is all playing out is just insulting to my intelligence/mind/heart/Soul.