Only people mentioned by Bighoghunter77 in this post can reply
Crystal ☆☆☆ @Crystals
21 February, 07:42
In response W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt to his Publication
i live in Cleveland Ohio i seen a video of someone doing a video about it so i had to try it and it really did burn and didn't melt like some crazy shits going on

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
21 February, 06:41
#Spain = #texas #PLASTIC #FAKE #Snow #storm

STATE TERRORISMO CLIMATIC WAR FRON THE #Biden #Trump ADMIISTRATION

AS HARD AS IT SOUND

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
#Trump

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt @Bighoghunter77
21 February, 04:24
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
i found out recently that they have the same snow problems in indiana.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
21 February, 06:39
#texas ! YOU HAS BEEN ATTACKE THE VERY SAME AS US IN #Spain

#Madrid CAPITAL MAINLY : SELECTIVE ATTACK

worst part its everybody ( conspiracionist and ANONS here ) that
HAS BEEN THE "GOOD GUYS" ( not good at all as we can see , are fucking psycopathic retards full of shit by doing this.... bu... )

but anyway

#SPANIS #FAKE #PLASTIC SMELL #BORRASCA ( " STORM ) #FILOMENA #CLIMATIC WAR

SAME PATTERN :

- CLIMATIC ATACK
- SEARCH EXCUSES TO CUT OFF THE #power #GRID AND #energy TO SOME SPECIAL ZONE TO PUT IN UNDER #SIEGE

in Spain was a #ghetto drug marke place little town, what is not justification at all ( children and innocents also there , its a entire little town !! )
https://youtu.be/btYX0xN9p...
#wwg1wga

#MAGA

#TheGreatAwakening

Devoted Deplorable @DevotedDeplorable
21 February, 07:19
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
I tried that also and got the same results. it didnt melt. it turned black. Also put a spoonful of it (not packed into a ball, just loose snow) into a bowl in my 1,000 watt microwave and it took 20 seconds to melt it! #FrankenSnow