Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 February, 11:27
Good Morning Patriots.
This young man has a point.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
20 February, 11:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
👀👀👀MUST WATCH AND SHARE👀👀👀

SJ ROCKS reporting, "Seal Team 6 Field McConnell Dr. Goodvibes & Juan O Savin"

"My name is Alan Parrot. I was a falconer for Arab political leaders for 20 years and then I spent another 10 years in former Soviet territories doing conservation work and catching falcon smugglers."

WHY DID THEY WANT EVERYONE TO DIE IN BENGHAZI:

"The only people who understand the full story are the people at the top and they have made some very bad decisoins for this couuntry and for former Navy Seal Ty Woods and his bretheren who perished unnecesarily at the hands of Hillary Clinton and in the large picture this involves Joe Biden and John Brennan."

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
How old is this video? at the end they talked about Alan releasing info & about voting. if it was before the election or even January then we haven't seen what Alan may have given Trump yet.
the info provided is astounding. HRC & Biden blackmailed Obama & then Iran blackmailed him too. HRC let Stevens die because of the stringer missiles.

good, bad & ugly, we Have to know All the truth going forward. no matter what happens this year, at least we've all been brought together, have a thirst for knowledge & truth & we'll never go back to sleep.
04:38 AM - Feb 21, 2021
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Olenna in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
21 February, 06:37
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
It was dated a day or two ago, but I guess it could have been taped and not released, but I don't believe that is the case. The evidence is to be released, but I don't know if he meant to us or to POTUS

I didn't hear anything about voting, unless he was referring to the fraud that took place

22 February, 04:05
I'll listen to it again & note when he says it but he may have meant in general

22 February, 06:44
i found it. skip forward to 21:30
Alan talks about the info he is going to release
The Dad says the people need to know so they can vote properly & then says we have 3 weeks ...
that led me to believe this was taped in October. the trees outside Alan home are not in winter mode either.
see what you think