23 February, 03:43
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Luciferase🔍
Lucifer + Erase
Luciferase PCR🔍
Luciferase vaccine 🔍
[they] want to Erase humanity, our DNA.
😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
23 February, 03:45
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication
ERASE GOD

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rose May @Rose926
23 February, 03:58
My brother is a research scientist, and he uses luciferase to illuminate cells in his lab experiments. He works with DNA.

Dog Fluffpup @Bugsy
22 February, 11:14
yup! what he said!

Margaret Thoroughgood @margaret_thoroughgood
22 February, 08:04
Good morning!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
22 February, 07:25
So. Much. Data !!! hehehaha ... they #Fooked vk

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
22 February, 06:43
It's tough because I want to know everything! I'm trying to use discernment so I don't get caught in that low vibe trap. "God, what would you have me learn today?"

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
22 February, 01:48
10:27>19>10>1
Posts 10 & 1

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Curly Q+99 @RescueOurKids
21 February, 01:56
Some kids were too heavily drugged by "magic juice" to ever remember or tell.

"Medical" based, daycare, church based, child "psychologist" quiet satanic trauma programming based, religious kid's weekend camps, kid's clubs, school related, & "CPS ripping targeted kids away from good families with knowingly made false claims on purpose to meet pedo net quotas to put kids into "masonic foster parent homes" to sex traffick them in satanic rings that employ SRA (trauma based satanic ritual abuse) & getting them to never tell has been going on against death threatened kids in all 50 states.

Only 1 in 20 ever tell during childhood.
#SaveTheChildren

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
22 February, 12:33
In response Curly Q+99 to her Publication
ugh!!! cannot imagine what children the world over has been exposed to in school, how much programming, esp these days

reminds me of a news story i heard several years ago, if anyone else has too, about some grade school teachers (in Calif, i think)
who did taste tests to their young students who were blindfolded

imagine what very personal and reprehensible thing
could be offered to innocent, unwitting little boys and girls
which might be related to the sick motive to sexualize children...

Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
24 February, 02:43
In response Curly Q+99 to her Publication
God, please don't let us ever fall asleep to this and so many other evils again. Help us to be your watchmen.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
21 February, 01:48
Good Afternoon, VK ! PL 9/10 .... next week some booms??????

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
21 February, 01:03
This aligns well with the age of aquarius.

Less consumption (materialism + information) -> transitioning to more distilled, meaningful consumption for more quality of life, more longevity indiviually, spiritually & as a whole to ensure our continued existence.

Lucy One Two @Lucy12
21 February, 12:35
Morning VK... Interesting video...

Kathy Mehal @KathyMehal
21 February, 11:53
I think we are all on information overload! 🙃 Good morning!

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
21 February, 01:49
In response Kathy Mehal to her Publication
Just like in Aldous Huxley's Brave New World ... too much information makes everything trivial.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
21 February, 11:51
We've had too many "Gate Keepers" he seems to advocate another "Kind" of gatekeeper. We must get back to BASICS ... GOD, FAMILY, COMMUNITY, COUNTRY and the "Golden Rule. These things combined are the MOST EFFECTIVE FILTER for the *NOISE* in the world. Trust In God, Trust Yourself and Trust in those God Leads You To. This seperates the WHEAT from the CHAFF (sp?) 🤗

ender wiggins @j0nahsbigfish1
21 February, 08:03

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
21 February, 04:40
my one objection is his use of the phrase, internet influencers. Hollywood stars are influencers & they do not fall in the category of having any kind of knowledge

Matt Mitchell @Mmitchell5682
21 February, 01:02
So incomplete. the reason a child learns in this way is most often the mirroring of a child who loves his/her parent. The inherent level of trust we have for a parent as a child causes us to have a motivating desire to mimic or emulate. To this guys point, no doubt we curate. But to say it is for survival cannot be the answer due to the degree to which we emulate. if it was merely to mimic activities which promote survival or reproductive fitness, then sure. But our mimicry goes so far beyond the lowest level of Maslows Heirarchy. Children mimic their parents to form an associative identity. people follow online influencers and chew Tide Pods also do so for an associative identity. the question is what you value. what you value, you will pursue and what you pursue you will worship. here, we embody the thing we worship. The question, what should we curate should always follow the explicit question, what do we worship?

Andrew Charles Evanch @acevanch
21 February, 12:57
"Find your voice and inspire others to find theirs."
Stephen Covey on “What’s next?”

Via The 8th Habit: From Effectiveness to Greatness:
Published 2004 (Free Press) ISBN 0-7432-8793-2

“I suggest it will be #wisdom . Unless you have have principles at the center of a person’s heart and soul and in the relationships and culture of an organization, you cannot build high trust. And without high trust you cannot have empowerment.

When rules take the place of human judgment, you can’t nurture a climate of innovation and creativity; instead you will nurture a kiss-up culture. Without high trust and aligned structures and systems based on an abundance paradigm, you cannot get TQM or quality.

Of necessity, the Age of Wisdom, in my opinion, will follow the Age of Information, where the essence of leadership will be to be a servant leader.”
#TheGreatAwakening

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
21 February, 12:38
Trump meant by
" Coronavirus Cure Cannot Be
Worse Than the Problem Itself. "

about weaponized vaccine.

problem : bio-engineered corona virus

→reaction : fear of the invisibles

→solution : genocide by weaponized vaccine

tactics as we already know.

Satanic Sony & Satanic Bank of America

Corona Virus "Solution" A.k.a genocide

Marsh🔍

Wikileaks marsh🔍

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
21 February, 12:50

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
21 February, 03:22
marsh/swamp?

Pepes FanGirl @PepesFanGirl
21 February, 12:05
Yes!! Excellent choice VK.
I miss you. I'm on Gab more due to some glitch I have here.
I need to make time to come check your page.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
20 February, 11:36
Hiya I finally just listened to this and how awesome is that!!!
I plan on listening to this first thing in the AM to shape my day!
Thanks VK

Cheeky Latte @Cheekylatte
20 February, 11:11
😊😎I've found you VK , I wondered where you'd dissapered to, I've been missing your hopium posts.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
20 February, 11:03
👀👀👀MUST WATCH AND SHARE👀👀👀

SJ ROCKS reporting, "Seal Team 6 Field McConnell Dr. Goodvibes & Juan O Savin"

"My name is Alan Parrot. I was a falconer for Arab political leaders for 20 years and then I spent another 10 years in former Soviet territories doing conservation work and catching falcon smugglers."

WHY DID THEY WANT EVERYONE TO DIE IN BENGHAZI:

"The only people who understand the full story are the people at the top and they have made some very bad decisoins for this couuntry and for former Navy Seal Ty Woods and his bretheren who perished unnecesarily at the hands of Hillary Clinton and in the large picture this involves Joe Biden and John Brennan."

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
21 February, 04:38
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
How old is this video? at the end they talked about Alan releasing info & about voting. if it was before the election or even January then we haven't seen what Alan may have given Trump yet.
the info provided is astounding. HRC & Biden blackmailed Obama & then Iran blackmailed him too. HRC let Stevens die because of the stringer missiles.

good, bad & ugly, we Have to know All the truth going forward. no matter what happens this year, at least we've all been brought together, have a thirst for knowledge & truth & we'll never go back to sleep.

Kim Mart @Kimmieisme
20 February, 10:55
Just checking in now, so how bout nighty night lol 😛

Free ByThe Sea @FreeByTheSea
20 February, 10:21
I Love This! 🤓

Christie Bo. @TruthAndLight
20 February, 10:16
One can have much knowledge, however, if it's never applied, it's worthless! Therefore, only APPLIED knowledge is power.

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
20 February, 10:13
Yes!

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts