Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
21 February, 02:32
I was going to ask if I went too hard on Neon today, but then I read this. Hopium really?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather North @NCPatriotMom
21 February, 02:45
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
what i dont get about these hacks is... after all they have learned... Satan is very real... and if you believe in him you have to believe in God. This is his effing country and there is no where to go. So you stand strong and in faith or you do what...say we are all just fucked and your faith is "hopium". Dont stop ripping him a new one! He is trying to take peoples faith in God and calling it a privilege to eat that shit!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
21 February, 02:48
In response Heather North to his Publication
Thank you. I'm just getting started.

Heather North @NCPatriotMom
21 February, 03:13
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Neon's decisions are his own but he is hell bound if he doesnt have faith and trust God...and no one standing in faith should let him drag others down there with him. The bible says, its not enough to just believe and go to church to get to Heaven. God wont let HIS country fall to Satanists! If we cant trust him now....how do you ever get there? We must stand together...for God and our after life.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family @Milldee
The only people who control you are the people YOU allow to control you!
opinions are NOT truth. but we are all intitled to them.
03:22 AM - Feb 21, 2021
In response Heather North to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Milldee in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family, click on at the bottom under it