I know I am
Much Love - Laura9
10:03 PM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by IAM_Laura9 in this post can reply
Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
15 July, 02:02
In response Laura9 IAM to her Publication
Missing the fam :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
22 July, 02:55
In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication
Hi Time! Are you on Telegram or Twitter?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
18 March, 03:00
I'm finding it really hard and miss the twitter/VK family we had.
Do you have a chat room on telegram fren?

Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
19 March, 09:32
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
I have a family chat room
Maybe I should make a VK Family Chat room on Telegram
But I'd have to figure out how to manage it and make sure no Trolls join... Stay tuned!

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
21 February, 05:25
Coincidentally, the U.S. Army and Maria also like baby yoda.
Note Army date stamp = 1-year delta with your post.

Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
22 February, 01:57
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Must be all the vibing going on!
./sync

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
21 February, 04:55
Hi Laura! hope you're well ♥️

Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
22 February, 01:59
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Doing good
Reaching for the sky!

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
21 February, 10:41
Hello family! I took the same path. My internet is creeping, so I will be back later. Texan, survived the freeze.

Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
21 February, 04:44
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
Stay warm!

Beirie Rose @Beirie
21 February, 01:37
Nice to see you here! My favorite spot these days. Apprecilove the collection of like minded AMERICAN PATRIOTS here on Up. The vibe is right. Confidence is solid encouragement is free even if our pissed level is 9/10 Hope you visit often as I/we enjoy your insite. Blesings sista9

Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
21 February, 04:45
In response Beirie Rose to her Publication
Big Hugs to you too!

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
21 February, 12:35
I wondered what had happened to you. It has definitely been an adjustment trying to find people and figure out who is where. I too was kicked off twitt but am back on just to follow a few and to see how the Barron Trumps are doing. They are hilarious! Don't hear much from VK but try to look for him and see what the pissed level is... Certainly have been enjoying Telegram and especially Ghost Ezra! Enjoy the loon. I've been feeling a bit looney trying to figure everything out! They come back to my lake property every year. I kayak around and take pics of them!

Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
21 February, 04:47
In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication
Cool Duck!
Good to see you too!

Just Diana @Diana19
21 February, 12:13
Hello Laura, Nice to have our family expand. I'm a hoosier, that became a buckeye, that needed to volunteer.. and I'm back to being a worthless nut again..I'm ready to volunteer.. This weather is not as nice as what Tn has most times any way. I uncovered much of what has been released and when I went to tell my family i was considered to be a raving lunatic and told to seek professional advice, Most of my friends have dropped me off by the wayside. But after what i saw once that never went away I'm here to support whomever I can. I am alive to resonate at a higher level and to share agape love. This is an exciting and scary time, we are living. "Beam me up, Scotty, Scotty? For land sake Scotty. You need to get me outta here!" I feel like we are close to being eaten by a tunnel monster. I pray and know that God is working on it. dm anytime ya like.. I will answer back.

Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
21 February, 04:51
In response Just Diana to her Publication
Don't bean up too quickly!
There's too much to do down here!

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
20 February, 11:35
Good to see you again! I agree with some of the others that this feels pretty comfy. I didn't get kicked off of twitter, but I really enjoy the freedom to speak on here. Blessings on you!

Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
21 February, 04:52
In response Mary Bell to her Publication
Many Blessings to you too!

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
20 February, 11:26
🙋🏻‍♂️

Tiffaney Hoffman @hoffmantiffaney77
20 February, 11:12

Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
21 February, 04:54
In response Tiffaney Hoffman to her Publication

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
20 February, 11:07
Hi Laura, I'm still hanging tough, but worried about family in TX who are having a tough time right now. I followed you on Twitter but was suspended like so many other anons. Tried all of the different platforms, but this one feels the coziest. Glad to have found you here. 😊

Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
21 February, 04:54
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
It's very cozy here!
Twitter is dead to me!
Moving on...

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
20 February, 10:55
Hi Laura! It's great to see you, again!!!

Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
21 February, 04:55
In response Rick Baron to his Publication
Good to see you too!

Mary E Petrillo @mpet226
20 February, 10:55
Hey Laura. We can make any place the same as twitter once we all find each other. They can never stop us from reuniting.

rave pance @ravepance
20 February, 10:54
hiya!

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
20 February, 10:48
The switch from Twitter was harder than I thought it would be. We need a notification function here to make it easier to stay connected.

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
20 February, 10:47
Really digging this place. Booted off twat too many times, just voer it. Miss my friends over there, but most are here now. Welcome back L - stay awhile ;) on other news, our great state of TX finally warmed up today and 70's tomorrow, so excited!

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
20 February, 10:45
Exhausted! But the people here are great 💚

Marty Samara @Marty_samara
20 February, 10:41
Hangin there😜

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
20 February, 10:34

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
20 February, 10:23
Hi Laura, comfy here and enjoying the show. Happy to have found so many of my family to hang out with. God bless 💫

Kentuckycat _17 @Kentuckycat_17
20 February, 10:22
Cheers! February is flying by! Come on March Madness!!

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
20 February, 10:21
hey laura nice to see ya

Jennifer Sebek @Jennifersebek
20 February, 10:20
Hi to you too 😊 My clever memes were stolen from my phone, my hubby had to get a whole new phone too. Don't miss Twitter too much. Just lot's of prayers and sending demon's to hell😁🛡️🤗 Sending you lots of love! WWG1WGA

Free ByThe Sea @FreeByTheSea
20 February, 10:18
Hi @iam_laura9 🤗 I remember you well from twitter! I am enjoying anonup and gab. I really love georgenews on telegram. 107daily.com is fun, too. Some telegram channels are all over the place! 🤣🤓 We will get our flow back soon- I feel it! 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
20 February, 10:16
Hello, it is good to hear from you Laura. I've followed you for at least two years now. We WILL be victorious with God's unrelenting help.

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
20 February, 10:07
Hello Miss Laura, whaleswarrior here...
Still on #ThePeoplesBridge and doing what I can to be of service.
Miss you darling.

Daring Conservative @daring_conservative
im with you , I got booted off twit thats fine i don't want to go back fb and ig can suck it, im on gab, here and tg happy with those sites
hey !! patriots stick together eating tons of popcorn

Angela Allen @Angiekay74
Hello! I'm trying to enjoy the show. My hubby thinks I'm a little crazy lol along with others. But i am standing strong. praying. continuing hope. how are you?