Share love
Share your stories
I will respond - just wanted to see who was here
Seems like the flow got a little off
But I love you all the same
Hope you are enjoying the movie
I know I am
Much Love - Laura9

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
21 February, 12:13
In response Laura9 IAM to her Publication
Hello Laura, Nice to have our family expand. I'm a hoosier, that became a buckeye, that needed to volunteer.. and I'm back to being a worthless nut again..I'm ready to volunteer.. This weather is not as nice as what Tn has most times any way. I uncovered much of what has been released and when I went to tell my family i was considered to be a raving lunatic and told to seek professional advice, Most of my friends have dropped me off by the wayside. But after what i saw once that never went away I'm here to support whomever I can. I am alive to resonate at a higher level and to share agape love. This is an exciting and scary time, we are living. "Beam me up, Scotty, Scotty? For land sake Scotty. You need to get me outta here!" I feel like we are close to being eaten by a tunnel monster. I pray and know that God is working on it. dm anytime ya like.. I will answer back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
Don't bean up too quickly!
There's too much to do down here!
04:51 PM - Feb 21, 2021
In response Just Diana to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IAM_Laura9 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laura9 IAM, click on at the bottom under it