Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
20 February, 05:48

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Bauer @ebauer
As a teacher I worked constantly to promote thinking. Content standards were measured by performance indicators through mandatory tests. I had to hit content (elementary grade 4) but often used questioning to promote thinking. Cite evidence as to why this is your answer or show or explain how you got that answer. Of course this was always easier for students that are provided a questioning (and answering) environment at home. I had to leave open that others might find other ways to communicate. But, teaching is a very difficult job in this modern world. I saw the need for students to interact with each other and convinced that for the majority of us, we need each other, in order to test, experiment, validate, our ideas, actions, and learning. Now they have masks, social distancing, and long distance learning. These actions are not necessary, helpful, or healthful, and counterproductive to learning. They are not scientific.
08:24 PM - Feb 20, 2021
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ebauer in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elizabeth Bauer, click on at the bottom under it