WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
20 February, 05:55
I was a veterinary technician for many many years and sadly part of my job was to administer vaccines to pets that came in... I went into the field because i absoutely LOVED & ADORED animals and I was completely horrifed... shocked... and most of all heartbroken when I finally learned back in 2002 that the vaccines we were giving our beloved pets were actually shortening their life span... I left my career after 20 years becuae I was told that I could not work in the field if I didn't continue to vaccinate the animals that came in. I refused to sell my Soul and left with my head held high, without ever looking back... and if I had to I would do it agian all over again. 🙏💗🙏💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
20 February, 07:21
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
I had a Great Dane and never vaccinated him. He lived longer than most of his bread. Ended up with some type of cancer. I truly believe it was from the dog food I was giving him. I used to buy expensive food and then switched to a cheaper brand. I regret it - my gut instinct tells me it was the food. I just couldn't afford the more expensive food anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila 007 @sheila
20 February, 07:34
In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication
Rachel, not true about expensive brands being better. Many of them are actually worse that lack the nutrition or stuff that is toxic to dogs. I switched from expensive to Purina. My dog is 12 and healthy.

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
Interesting; I'm really not sure what could have caused the cancer. It was in the mouth.
07:46 PM - Feb 20, 2021
In response Sheila 007 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RACHELJO1 in this post can reply
Sheila 007 @sheila
20 February, 07:52
Research the expensive brand. You will probably be shocked by the ingredients and complaints.

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
20 February, 07:56
In response Sheila 007 to her Publication
I don't think anything would shock me anymore. Everything is so corrupt!! We've been lied to about absolutely everything!

Sheila 007 @sheila
20 February, 07:50
It could have been an ingredient in the expensive food that showed up later.