WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
20 February, 05:55
I was a veterinary technician for many many years and sadly part of my job was to administer vaccines to pets that came in... I went into the field because i absoutely LOVED & ADORED animals and I was completely horrifed... shocked... and most of all heartbroken when I finally learned back in 2002 that the vaccines we were giving our beloved pets were actually shortening their life span... I left my career after 20 years becuae I was told that I could not work in the field if I didn't continue to vaccinate the animals that came in. I refused to sell my Soul and left with my head held high, without ever looking back... and if I had to I would do it agian all over again. 🙏💗🙏💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
20 February, 07:21
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
I had a Great Dane and never vaccinated him. He lived longer than most of his bread. Ended up with some type of cancer. I truly believe it was from the dog food I was giving him. I used to buy expensive food and then switched to a cheaper brand. I regret it - my gut instinct tells me it was the food. I just couldn't afford the more expensive food anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila 007 @sheila
Rachel, not true about expensive brands being better. Many of them are actually worse that lack the nutrition or stuff that is toxic to dogs. I switched from expensive to Purina. My dog is 12 and healthy.
07:34 PM - Feb 20, 2021
In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication
Only people mentioned by sheila in this post can reply
RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
20 February, 07:46
In response Sheila 007 to her Publication
Interesting; I'm really not sure what could have caused the cancer. It was in the mouth.

Sheila 007 @sheila
20 February, 07:50
It could have been an ingredient in the expensive food that showed up later.

Sheila 007 @sheila
20 February, 07:52
Research the expensive brand. You will probably be shocked by the ingredients and complaints.