NEO ONE @Neo
20 February, 05:45
Another case of vaccine side effect.
That's a crime in my eyes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
dawny haswell @darktolight2022
The thing is though both parties no matter how you look at it are to blame for this the white hats couldve changed the vaccine to keep it safe they knew about it & still letting it go on sadly & some rather big followers justify it by saying (charlie wards words) it is good in a way it gets rid of all the stupid people before the end sorry this is not true at all my dad has cancer they refused his treatment until he had the vaccine many more people like him does not make them stupid just desperate!
06:06 PM - Feb 20, 2021
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Only people mentioned by darktolight2022 in this post can reply
Nielz Awake @Awakened86
20 February, 06:23
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
thank you for this, this is a daily struggle in my mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
dawny haswell @darktolight2022
20 February, 06:33
In response Nielz Awake to his Publication
You are welcome if we are to believe the white hats are in control then they could have saved many lives making the vaccine safe no life is above another people need to wake up to that fact & stand up protest anything we have been worldwide but not seen a thing from america since few month after first lockdown someone needs to start telling people to stand up stop this as we the people worldwide have nothing to defend ourselves with it is americans they are scared of!