NEO ONE @Neo
Another case of vaccine side effect.
That's a crime in my eyes.
05:45 PM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Just Diana @Diana19
21 February, 03:03
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
I understand why the film was made, but this lady was in extreme pain and needed to be in the hospital and if the hospital refused treatment for her. I would have made enough noise that the security would have had to been called.. I would have gotten family friends neighbors by standers involved ,,Noise lots of noise! That is what we need now.. is to attract attention to the issues.. God bless this lady and all ppl who were silly enough to take the poison.. If ppl want to commit suicide I can think of faster easier ways to do it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Illich @amazingreality
20 February, 09:42
May the Almighty Father of all creation look upon His child and bring blessing and favor, may His will be for her, through His strip we are healed, may peace fill your hearts and may you be healed of this bio-weapon and released from the pain it is causing. I pray in the name above all names Jesus Christ our LORD and savior. Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
20 February, 09:15
This is devastating! I pray that this lady will be okay. I struggle to understand why the White Hats couldn't have replaced the harmful vaccine with a placebo or why it couldn't have been stopped from being distributed.

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
20 February, 09:06
heartbreaking!💔

Jennifer Harlin @JennyHarlin454545
20 February, 09:04
Absolfuckingutely!! I have seen waayyy to many of this side affect. This breaks your heart😞....PURE EVIL

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
20 February, 07:24
Poor lady :( Even the cat was worried.

God Wins donated @GR2021
20 February, 06:57
That is so very sad! People nees to say bo to the vaccine even if it is for their jobs

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
20 February, 06:33
🙏🙏🙏🙏

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
20 February, 06:33
The cat KNOWS momma is not well.

Marie Wilkins @ReeW
20 February, 06:18
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💖

ChrisAngel 1717 @ChrisAngel1717
20 February, 06:09
🙏🙏🙏

Allisyn McCarthy @Wildhart91113
20 February, 06:07
Prayers!!!!

Praying Nana76 @PrayingNana76
20 February, 06:07
This is the third video that I have seen like this. The other two the people said they had been to several ERs and no one could help them.

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
20 February, 06:06
The thing is though both parties no matter how you look at it are to blame for this the white hats couldve changed the vaccine to keep it safe they knew about it & still letting it go on sadly & some rather big followers justify it by saying (charlie wards words) it is good in a way it gets rid of all the stupid people before the end sorry this is not true at all my dad has cancer they refused his treatment until he had the vaccine many more people like him does not make them stupid just desperate!

Nielz Awake @Awakened86
20 February, 06:23
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
thank you for this, this is a daily struggle in my mind.

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
20 February, 06:00
I have lived with seizures since I was 12 which i feel were derived from the vaccines I was given before I entered 6th grade. This is why I say NO to this vaccine.

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
20 February, 05:58
This makes me so sad.

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
20 February, 05:56
So sad. 😢

Lisa Penatzer @Reztanep
20 February, 05:54
God Bless Her! Prayers to you all🙏🏻

Christina Maga @Christina71
20 February, 05:47
Animals don't hang around for fakeness! 🔥