SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
February was added, along with January, to the end of the Roman calendar year around 700 BCE, so that the calendar would reflect a standard lunar year of 355 days.
tomorrow is 12.21.
George's February 21st collection?
πŸ’§802 3 year delta patriot and traitor definitions
πŸ’§786 3 year delta for February 18th says 'trust the plan' 'happy sunday' tomorrow is Sunday
02:45 PM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by SMaRkuS in this post can reply
MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
20 February, 11:49
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
BIG vibes for tomorrow!! 12/21 take it away!! πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
20 February, 08:52
VK currently at 188 posts
Date of 11/21
11/21
2/21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
20 February, 08:16
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Whhere is that site that converts the dates..? I forgot wehre i saw that at.

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
20 February, 07:15
VIP ACCOUNT

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
20 February, 08:43
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
where can i find this comment? recent youtube video?

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
20 February, 08:50
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
is that a valid account?