Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
20 February, 05:48

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
I have a teen daughter. She's taught me more about the school system since my days in it than I ever considered. She figured out in 5th-6th grade they want you to memorize and spit it out on tests. She taught me that it seems no one cares, takes people's differences into consideration, etc; which made me realize and I learned elsewhere that the system is that of wrote memorizing, a "Human Resources" system, full of B.S. about performing and getting "the best paying job," and not about teaching anything of value. Kids are left on their own as preteens/teens, with little to no assistance for the drastic changes they are going through. I can support my daughter through this, but how many do not know how? They have become miserable trying to grow up instead of feeling supported through a very difficult time. It's easier when they are younger, but this older age group needs a LOT more support. Let's revolutionize THIS too. Love to all youth and parents.
01:43 PM - Feb 20, 2021
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VioletQMEGAHeart in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Violet MEGA-Heart, click on at the bottom under it