Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
I have a friend of mine who was on her way from Mesquite to Las Vegas las night and took these pics......
01:40 PM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by LyndaJ in this post can reply
Enough Already! @emdSD
28 May, 05:09
In response Lynda Jeffs to her Publication
are the other cars stopped because they also see it? or was it already slowed down for some other reason and she noticed it in the traffic jam? 😳
regardless - amazing photos! terrifying but amazing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
28 May, 12:11
In response Enough Already! to her Publication
She said there was an accident up ahead so the traffic was stopped because of it, and they were randomly taking pictures from inside the car - she didn't see this until later on... She called it an "angry man".................. LOL There were other sightings in this area that same week - plus area 51 right by there..........

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trinity Here @Trinity
20 February, 05:59
In response Lynda Jeffs to her Publication
interesting

Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
20 February, 06:04
In response Trinity Here to her Publication
I would never have shared them if I didnt know the person PERSONALLY who took them..... I took one look at them, had Del look at them, and wanted more opinions than just ours. Interesting - yes!