Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
Well they just passed mandatory vaccination in Oklahoma you will not be able to go to work or leave your home unless you are vaccinated listen to this
12:41 PM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
Kim Duke @HeyItsmeKD
21 February, 01:48
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
No they didn't. I'm in Oklahoma, haven't taken it, wont take it, been to work everyday since forever and do whatever i want when i want (without a mask)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Hoops @LIsaHoops
21 February, 01:16
this is a pushback exercise, remember that!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Hoops @LIsaHoops
21 February, 01:16
this is a pushback exercise, remember that!

James Dean @Wait_its_time
21 February, 01:04
just make sure you exercise your second amendment rights get together with your neighborhood and get your Posse together

wht 2.0 @wht
21 February, 12:47
LISTEN to what he said. The proposed bill simply *passed the house* ... it is NOT thereby signed law .. at least at the time of this statement.

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
21 February, 12:10
Where can I find this?? I'd love to send this to some friends of mine who say this is false......especially since he mentioned Milwaukee where I have family. This would have been one of those vids to provide a link to

Willow My dogo @Willow5
21 February, 12:05
In N Cal people are SO excited to get the vax! Absolutely bonkers! Not one MD who has received the vax knows the MOA!

Heather Danielle @Dreamzncolor78
21 February, 12:05
But "patriots are in control." I don't know what to believe anymore! I feel like we're just being pacified and played at this point.

Amy Cole @Amzie
21 February, 11:50
Sorry folks but I feel like William Wallace here...Not happening!!!

Paisley Park @Paisley66
21 February, 11:31
I would rather kill myself!

Mosaiclady ForTrump @PatriotsRepublic
21 February, 11:12
This is beyond scary. All the people still asleep may get this.

Christopher Smith @blessedpatriot
21 February, 11:51
In response Mosaiclady ForTrump to her Publication
Of course all the "SLEEPLE" would line up in boxcars to go to a mass vaccination site to get it done today if offered. Our world can't wait much longer for Trump, Military, and everything else to reveal the LIGHT.