Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Go give this fraudster Neon Revolt some hell today. Frog plague go.
12:34 PM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Angela Martin @Marangela
22 February, 02:03
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Well, as Simon said. He's a PINO Patriot In Name Only.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
22 February, 01:38
I don't think Neon knows DJT's forgotten about more dollars than it takes to run a social media platform...and has a more knowledgeable staff than Neon could ever dream of.

I can't make it any clearer what a fraud Neon is--the fact that he suggests DJT lost the election should be your FIRST clue.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
21 February, 10:34
Yes Sir!

Erica Swenson Elliott @eelliott001
21 February, 05:29
No Ezra. I read Neon's highly intelligent book cover to cover numerous times in hyperspeed as the primer that it is. I came to understand so much of of what the dark side has been upto b/c of his important work. I don't attack people for what they say. I read and listen. Therefore, I question your motives here. It appears that you are attempting to stir up dissension. However the one thing I do battle for is if anyone threatens me or my family. Now that is a multi-tiered fight no holds barred. I save my energy and pick my battles very wisely. Its the great American way.

Zach Tollen @MysticZach
21 February, 11:02
In response Erica Swenson Elliott to her Publication
I agree. Neon does seem like a fool though. If he really believes the "dystopium" he's selling, he's the worst kind of salesman: the totally WRONG pessimist! If you're gonna be wrong, at least let it be based on hopeless optimism!

Latina Fangstress @Latina4Freedom
21 February, 11:28
In response Erica Swenson Elliott to her Publication
The wisest shills for the other side give just enough information to make themselves believable. Neon is obviously now activated to use his nororiety & the confidence he's built to lower our frequency & cause dissent. I knew this was coming, wasn't sure which of the most popular would be the ones but this one does not surprise me

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
21 February, 02:45
So is this article accurate? Of who he is? https://mashable.com/artic...

Erica Swenson Elliott @eelliott001
21 February, 05:39
In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication
See my post above in response too. I've read Neon's very intelligent book- he actually disects Q posts in a masterful way and it is an excellent autobiographical trail of his singular voyage of discovery of what many of us know today as truth. He talks about his PWood experiences and his return to NJ in excruciating detail- so it wouldn't be hard to Dox him if you were a hacker type. So this expose isn't really exposing anything that Neon himself hasn't already told us himself, except his name. I wouldn't know anything about Q or the Anons if it hadn't been for Neon's book so the last thing I'm going to do is now denounce him. If I did, I would be like Mitch McConnell betraying Trump after begging for his endorsement! :)

Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
21 February, 02:12
You told us the trolls would come....

DQNALD the GREAT @DQNALDtheGREAT
20 February, 10:29
Arrogance. Maybe consider unfollowing as I did.

Flavio Xantidis @Flavx63
20 February, 09:53
How does a person with discernment react to a post telling them what to do?. I am not a mindless group-thinker that needs to be told what to do by anyone.

Kira Kohl @Kira1776
20 February, 09:05
i dont agree with this, besides the fact that he just wants Trump on Gab.

JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
20 February, 08:40
As Q said:
"Be careful who you follow."
There are many so-called "Patriots" who are NOT Patriots, but shills, dis-info agents and ENEMIES of: We the People, our Republic and our Constitution.

Finally, we KNOW who President Trump is:
= #Q +
and
he is STILL our POTUS!!!!!!!

President Trump is a GENIUS who is allowing our enemies to expose themselves while THEY DEFEAT THEMSELVES because we are watching PRESIDENT TRUMP'S PLAN ("movie") in real time!

#EnjoyTheShow
#becarefulwhoyoufollow
#NoOneIsAboveTheLaw

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
20 February, 08:34
The height of folly is criticizing people **before** you have ALL the data.

Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
20 February, 07:59
Interesting. He always goes ranting and unhinged on anyone he thinks might be a boomer. Anyone making a post he doesn't like becomes a boomer, too. Think he needs some humility and perspective.

We're fools if we try and criticize Trump's moves, without a fraction of the real information he has at his disposal. It's wiser instead to try and understand who the target is, is the move offensive or defensive, and what may be the potential outcome. Assume from the start the move is good. Drop your ego and what you thought should happen.

We can see the lies clearly, but do not yet know even a tiny part of the truth. So I think he's out of line to think we don't need a better platform to serve as a true public square.

Dream Catcher @PatriotDreamCatcher
20 February, 07:23
I already let him know President Trump is not stupid and to remember that. There was more trolls in the replies too. We do not have a stupid President.

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
20 February, 08:36
In response Dream Catcher to her Publication
My response to ppl who criticize Donald Trump is this: He's stupid? Tell me when you made your first $1,000,000,000.

Heather North @NCPatriotMom
20 February, 07:06
He needs to check himself before he wrecks himself. passionate people can be like this some times. he needs to check his ego definitely. No serious person thinks 45 is exclusively working on a social media app. come on now

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
21 February, 01:24
In response Heather North to his Publication
Exactly. He's dead asleep. Selling great awakening books.

Heather North @NCPatriotMom
20 February, 07:06
He needs to check himself before he wrecks himself. passionate people can be like this some times. he needs to check his ego definitely. No serious person thinks 45 is exclusively working on a social media app. come on now

Super Blessed sb @Mhielovez_U
20 February, 06:33
jelious much 😆👌 I'll take big daddy on any platform we can get him on so we can know wtf is going on...i miss his tweets they made my day🇺🇲🕴️

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
21 February, 12:16
In response Super Blessed sb to her Publication
Amen x 10!!! I miss @realDonaldTrump . @POTUS tweets as well! Especially how they drove Legacy Media Nutz😎! ChYYnaJoe is a puke fest on steroids!

Latina Fangstress @Latina4Freedom
20 February, 06:23
Unfortunately part of the tactics for the black hats was to install controlled op in our movement. Some did a very good job of getting followers & are now using that popularity to sow the seeds of division in this movement & to sow mistrust amongst us & btw us & our president. NR has given me that vibe for a very long time

JRF Patriot @JRF_Patriot
20 February, 06:08
I'm shocked and dismayed that Neon Revolt pretends to think that he knows more than DJT. I used to the that NR was a source that mattered. Now I see it is not.

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
20 February, 05:51
Kind of creepy the way he's been insisting Trump join the platform "he's been readying for the last 4 years".

Of course, as an investor he'd make a tonne of cash.

Symbolism will be their downfall? 👇🏼

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
21 February, 12:19
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
so... another "PAY"triot ??? 😔

Carla Harmon @carlasherea
20 February, 05:39
We are no better than anyone else if when we see an opinion we don't like we try and cancel them! How about we all just make our own decisions and use our own discernment🧐!

Carla Harmon @carlasherea
20 February, 05:50
In response Carla Harmon to her Publication
I've seen a few posts telling us to be wary of Ghost Ezra but I am an intelligent woman who can read something and then do my research.

Patriot Quest @PatriotQuest
20 February, 05:27
Discernment and research anons.

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
20 February, 05:23
Not on GAB, but when he was on Twit, I did follow him and he followed me, until I caught him taking info that I got and tried to pass it off as his own. I called hi out on it, and he blocked me.....next thing I know, he and a bunch were attcking patriots and calling everyone shills while asking for money to keep their info coming. I've learned how to weed out PAYtriots.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
20 February, 05:18
I unfollwed them a month ago. something VERY strange about them. I think they are a wolf in sheeps clothing.

Teri Heer @Tlheer
20 February, 05:17
welp, he won so not following the logic of neon. he needs a brighter bulb.

Having Fits @HavingFits
20 February, 05:17
Are we sure that's him ghost Ezra that's like a complete 180? And what about Ron a.k.a. code monkey Z . he did a 180 on Telegram what the heck is going on?

20 February, 05:19
In response Having Fits to her Publication
REALLY? Codemonkey is part of Q...is he being stupid? WTF is going on with these people?

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
21 February, 01:34
In response Having Fits to her Publication
Codemonkey and Neon Revolt are non comparable. Codemonkey was called on by Potus to do a job. Then told to keep quiet after his job was completed. Codemonkey is a smart cookie. He reads the drops. He knows what's going on. Neon is clueless. Big difference.

Faithful Anon @KeepingTheFaith1
20 February, 05:13
I dumped him a while back.

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
20 February, 05:11
Yep it stands true what Q said... Be careful who you follow! Not all Anons are real, but Injected... Some grow in popularity and then use their Following to make a buck off them... Disgrace.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
20 February, 05:09
What the heck happened.. wasnt he one of your 17? There are fraudsters all around us! GhostEzra stay true please! I hold your insight as very valuable!

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
21 February, 01:37
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
he was but for different reasons than you think. I've always had a question about him.

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
20 February, 04:44
I think he is still upset like a lot of people including myself. I was upset to see the illusion of loss i wanted the reelect too. Q was not something i really got involved in as i very skeptical about these things. I was very skeptical about Trump back in 2017 but i knew he was the only safe bet. I didn't know i was watching a show all i knew was nothing makes sense in terms of democrat strategy. It was as if they are intentionally screwing up just to give Trump the win.
The only conclusion i came up with was they are all on the same side as usual. But even that conclusion didn't add up until they launched the virus. However when Trump lost the election it was my ego that wanted to appear to be right to others. I too was very upset, but one thing i knew for sure was no one who expects to get robbed on a particular day using a particular weapon. Yet they allow it to happen for sure it must be a setup of some type and this i can hold as truth.

20 February, 05:21
In response RedArt Warrior to his Publication
He didnt lose the elction. Maybe you NEED to follow Q. Q hasnt let us down yet. Boy whats wrong with you people.

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
20 February, 04:09