Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
20 February, 12:34
Go give this fraudster Neon Revolt some hell today. Frog plague go.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
21 February, 02:45
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
So is this article accurate? Of who he is? https://mashable.com/artic...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erica Swenson Elliott @eelliott001
See my post above in response too. I've read Neon's very intelligent book- he actually disects Q posts in a masterful way and it is an excellent autobiographical trail of his singular voyage of discovery of what many of us know today as truth. He talks about his PWood experiences and his return to NJ in excruciating detail- so it wouldn't be hard to Dox him if you were a hacker type. So this expose isn't really exposing anything that Neon himself hasn't already told us himself, except his name. I wouldn't know anything about Q or the Anons if it hadn't been for Neon's book so the last thing I'm going to do is now denounce him. If I did, I would be like Mitch McConnell betraying Trump after begging for his endorsement! :)
05:39 AM - Feb 21, 2021
In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication
Only people mentioned by eelliott001 in this post can reply
Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
21 February, 10:33
In response Erica Swenson Elliott to her Publication
I was only asking if same person. Don't really follow him because I left Gab early. Just thought when I did have him on my follow that he was Ron for some reason. Thanks for the insight.