Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
20 February, 12:34
Go give this fraudster Neon Revolt some hell today. Frog plague go.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RedArt Warrior @RedArt
I think he is still upset like a lot of people including myself. I was upset to see the illusion of loss i wanted the reelect too. Q was not something i really got involved in as i very skeptical about these things. I was very skeptical about Trump back in 2017 but i knew he was the only safe bet. I didn't know i was watching a show all i knew was nothing makes sense in terms of democrat strategy. It was as if they are intentionally screwing up just to give Trump the win.
The only conclusion i came up with was they are all on the same side as usual. But even that conclusion didn't add up until they launched the virus. However when Trump lost the election it was my ego that wanted to appear to be right to others. I too was very upset, but one thing i knew for sure was no one who expects to get robbed on a particular day using a particular weapon. Yet they allow it to happen for sure it must be a setup of some type and this i can hold as truth.
04:44 PM - Feb 20, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RedArt in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
20 February, 05:21
In response RedArt Warrior to his Publication
He didnt lose the elction. Maybe you NEED to follow Q. Q hasnt let us down yet. Boy whats wrong with you people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RedArt Warrior @RedArt
20 February, 05:42
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I think you need to learn how to comprehend. I started off stating at the beginning of my Trump analysis. i stated I was upset to see the "illusion of loss", Meaning he didn't actually lose. the general "presumed loss " my ego didn't like it because in our personal surroundings we talked about how President Trump will kick ass.

Then to see idiots who didn't pay attention to the rallys or the numbers laugh at you saying "we were wrong". Then these same people look you saying they didn't see any voter fraud .
I think a lot of people wanted to avoid morons laughing at you (this is ego).
Just close your eyes and see how it feels to watch morons laughing at you, lol 😂 . Then i had to spend energy silencing them with proof, it would be much easier if the theft didn't happen. Or i can also say the massive sting operation. i then told them Biden actually got like 30% and they will soon find out. The Q people that i ran into lost hope and they too I had to motivate.