LQve Trump @LoveTump
18 February, 11:32
*****OFF SUBJECT******

Would LOVE to hear your experience
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bim Fetii @bimfetii
20 February, 12:13
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
I saw a Chinese man once inside my house about a decade ago, he was very short and just stood there doing nothing. I did not see him again.
I also saw three women dancing in my living room some years later. All three were extremely short and reminded me of Boticelli's Primavera. I walked up to the apparritions and walked around it, which then slowly dissolved.
I saw my long deceased grandmother, she was standing in a crowd smiling at me. She disappeared in a blink. She was her normal size.

When I see stuff that isn't there LOL, the scale tends to have no relation to physical reality, and my mind has no issue with it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bim Fetii @bimfetii
I want to add that the Chinese man I saw was not modern looking. He looked rather ancient. I don't know why I saw him, or what I was to learn from the experience.
12:24 PM - Feb 20, 2021
In response Bim Fetii to her Publication
Only people mentioned by bimfetii in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bim Fetii, click on at the bottom under it