LQve Trump @LoveTump
18 February, 11:32
*****OFF SUBJECT******

Would LOVE to hear your experience
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bim Fetii @bimfetii
I saw a Chinese man once inside my house about a decade ago, he was very short and just stood there doing nothing. I did not see him again.
I also saw three women dancing in my living room some years later. All three were extremely short and reminded me of Boticelli's Primavera. I walked up to the apparritions and walked around it, which then slowly dissolved.
I saw my long deceased grandmother, she was standing in a crowd smiling at me. She disappeared in a blink. She was her normal size.

When I see stuff that isn't there LOL, the scale tends to have no relation to physical reality, and my mind has no issue with it.
12:13 PM - Feb 20, 2021
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Only people mentioned by bimfetii in this post can reply
Bim Fetii @bimfetii
20 February, 12:24
In response Bim Fetii to her Publication
I want to add that the Chinese man I saw was not modern looking. He looked rather ancient. I don't know why I saw him, or what I was to learn from the experience.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396