Robby Ball @perfectsliders
Juan O'Savin - Foreign enties decided to steal the election, like a digital Pearl Harbor. On Jan 19 the Director of National Inteligence reported that a manchurian candidate won this election. Neither Congress or the Courts have protected the population. When those layers were breached, (allowing a foreign power to WIN the election on Jan 20) then at that moment. The MILITARY took control of our country. NOW, an independent analysis must be done by the military. Then, once republic safety has been assured, civilian authority can be restored. Currently there are 100's of deployed ships off the east and west coast of US to assure this happens. Currently the MILITARY knows exactly how the election was stolen, on 11/3 a cyber attack by foreign countries has stolen our election. At this point, a decision has been made, the data is there to prove Trump was re-elected. Now, the MILITARY is paused, while they decide how to proceed.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
12:12 PM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
25 February, 10:13
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
ok I found their video from the 21st but I haven't wantched it yet. https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
25 February, 10:10
this is from the 16th. I understand they went to Vegas (20th) this past weekend to a meeting with Juan and other Patriots... I have been trying to find current video fro these two lovely patriots with regard to this past weekends events.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silvana Chirici @FightForLight777
21 February, 04:29
This Juan❤️❤️, I don't know who he is... GOD❤️ said to me long time ago... Just listen to his Voice, he will guide you on your way, he will put you on your last mission on the Earth, he will make you grow in your spiritual way... I always listen... Every day when I wake up I searche for his Voice ❤️❤️ There are a lot of lovely Voices... ❤️❤️... But this one is sooooooooo special for me❤️❤️.. My Voice❤️

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
21 February, 01:40
In response Silvana Chirici to his Publication
Would you plz share somehow to my posts as a comment or something when you do find his vids? Sometimes I completely miss him. I feel the same as you. Love the stories and comfort, and even when he suddenly gets frustrated and cusses! It's so funny to me, even though they are serious moments.

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
20 February, 11:07
this was excellent

Field of Light @EartherealArts
20 February, 09:25
This was one of the sweetest Juan interviews that I've listened to. Pryme and Jennifer were in rapture at hosting Juan for the first time. Add in Gerry Foley . . . and so much joyful prayer was brought to the conversation. It was a remarkable gathering with a lot of synergy.

lisa mincey @lisamincey
21 February, 10:58
In response Field of Light to his Publication
gerrys prayer brought tears to my eyes...i so loved that whole interview

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
20 February, 06:07
The courts are unclean - Military Tribunals 👍

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
20 February, 01:45
HOW has always been THE KEY word. We have both foreign AND DOMESTIC enemies AT THE SAME TIME. HOW is THE KEY to avoid blood bath.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
20 February, 12:55
Dart master!

Adam Patriot @Adam4850
20 February, 12:47
A 5D chess player(Trump) is at least 32 move's ahead, so I doubt that the military is sitting around trying to "figure out" their next move. especially when they have three plans moving simultaneously, so it isn't impeded.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
20 February, 12:41
As Lin Wood and Sidney Powell both stated ... the courts will attest to the election fraud and allow military will hold another election, or if courts continue to resist / fold, then that will seal their fate. (High Treason) The public will demand another election and military will preside ... either way DJT, will be back to guiding this great country.
IMHO

Lila Walker @LilaWalker70
20 February, 10:59
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Praying for this. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
20 February, 11:12
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
🙏

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
20 February, 12:34

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
20 February, 12:26
Interesting. Paused.