Robby Ball @perfectsliders
20 February, 12:12
Juan O'Savin - Foreign enties decided to steal the election, like a digital Pearl Harbor. On Jan 19 the Director of National Inteligence reported that a manchurian candidate won this election. Neither Congress or the Courts have protected the population. When those layers were breached, (allowing a foreign power to WIN the election on Jan 20) then at that moment. The MILITARY took control of our country. NOW, an independent analysis must be done by the military. Then, once republic safety has been assured, civilian authority can be restored. Currently there are 100's of deployed ships off the east and west coast of US to assure this happens. Currently the MILITARY knows exactly how the election was stolen, on 11/3 a cyber attack by foreign countries has stolen our election. At this point, a decision has been made, the data is there to prove Trump was re-elected. Now, the MILITARY is paused, while they decide how to proceed.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silvana Chirici @FightForLight777
This Juan❤️❤️, I don't know who he is... GOD❤️ said to me long time ago... Just listen to his Voice, he will guide you on your way, he will put you on your last mission on the Earth, he will make you grow in your spiritual way... I always listen... Every day when I wake up I searche for his Voice ❤️❤️ There are a lot of lovely Voices... ❤️❤️... But this one is sooooooooo special for me❤️❤️.. My Voice❤️
04:29 AM - Feb 21, 2021
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Only people mentioned by FightForLight777 in this post can reply
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
21 February, 01:40
In response Silvana Chirici to his Publication
Would you plz share somehow to my posts as a comment or something when you do find his vids? Sometimes I completely miss him. I feel the same as you. Love the stories and comfort, and even when he suddenly gets frustrated and cusses! It's so funny to me, even though they are serious moments.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 February, 03:18
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
Search Juan O Savin on Rumble & Youtube you should be able to find a variety of his interviews.

Silvana Chirici @FightForLight777
21 February, 04:57
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
It will be hard for me to do that.. I am soo banned and blocked right now, I could not even get him on Rumble yesterday. I ask a friend to search what I want and to sent it to me on other ways...please research for youesf, I have difficultys in this moments and I can not help you right now, but maybe soon... 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Please understand 🙏🙏😇😇❤️