LQve Trump @LoveTump
18 February, 11:32
*****OFF SUBJECT******

Would LOVE to hear your experience
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rowan Tree @lovemakesyoureal
Yes, one lived with me. At first wasn't bothered but then he started getting aggressive and felt scared. Followed someones advice to just yell at him to leave, and he did!
I had recently purchased a home, and the ghost was already there, I believe, although he could have followed me there undetected before that. It started with audible footsteps and feeling of a presence. I was afraid to leave my young son alone in the house while I showered because I didn't know if he would be harmed. At this early stage, it was very real, he was there.
He started coming into my room at night waking me up. I could see his outline, my cat would look right at him too. He was there. Every night he would come in and stand over me in bed. I felt the cold rush. I could see his entire body as static or snow like on tv. Each night getting closer and staying longer. He was taking energy from me. I was afraid to reach out and touch him, but I knew I could, he was standing right there! more...
11:12 AM - Feb 20, 2021
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Only people mentioned by lovemakesyoureal in this post can reply
Rowan Tree @lovemakesyoureal
20 February, 11:16
In response Rowan Tree to her Publication
At first I was curious why he was there. Did he need me to help him? Was he trying to tell me something? It became clear he was only there to steal my energy. He was up to something. As I already said. He left when I told him to. He was not welcome and figured he wasn't going to get what he was after. I have a friend who has a much worse story. The demons wouldn't leave. She actually got Lorraine Warren involved. Whole other story. Not all ghosts are benevolent. Beware.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396