Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
"All lies will be revealed" is this really ever going to happen? OR, is this phrase being thrown around to keep people engaged? I am really starting to wonder, this movie feels like it may never end and we may not live long enough to see the credits roll, especially if we keep holding the line to wake more people up, that could take decades. Perhaps I am just overly frustrated that crumbs and speculations of dates and things 'happeing' will come to light and then crickets. I thought something magical might have happened yesterday - nope, now it's next week. If I had a dollar (which is worthless) for every time I hear tommorrow, Friday, next week.....
10:48 AM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotGirl50 in this post can reply
Gillian Jackaman @Gill
21 February, 05:04
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
This is normal,Patriot Girl, we all end up there at some point then, something shifts and hope returns!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bronze Bell @BronzeBell
21 February, 03:31
Do you really think it's going to be quick ?
IT WONT.

In order to fully clean everything, good People need to wake up and it tales times.

Some guys honestly voted for Biden, still think the states want their goods ans working for the people. "the Government can't lie !". Those people need pour help and pour patience.

We you have the keys to understand, every event is obvious. Think about People still believing Biden won and they was no fraud....

"He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God"

Apocalypse 2-7

Dont be tired already. The fight has not begun...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Cue @1QLight
21 February, 03:03
LMFAO--thank you! 100% feel the same. I've been on the edge of my seat so long, I have a dent in my ass. Today! Nope--over and over--startin to hate fucking groundhog day! But, U made me think, if it sux this badly for us, the[Y] gotta b goin totaly cray cray by now--maybe its worth it. I don't think they will take my suggestion for their fitting punishment--gasoline n matches. Im stayin the whole 7 yrs left to go!

James Dean @Wait_its_time
21 February, 02:46
Juan o savin said Donald Trump will be in office by April 1st so for any reason if not then go ahead and let all hell break loose.

David Morgan @Koloborbit
20 February, 05:53
Best to hang in there Girl... this shits worldwide and will take a minute.

Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
20 February, 03:54
a family member called my mom this week. she doesny call her often. i mentioned what it might be about snd she said, she's calling because she's fishing for something. i asked if she was going yo enlighten her and she said, based on her posts, she's on her own. i find out who is awakened and plant seeds in others. until then, i believe what patience we must muster up is minicule to what the children, first responders and special forces have been up against. i want them as safe as they can be. i have my up and frown days, but i hold the line, pray for those in the thick of it, for repreive, for justice and truth. i am ready to move foreward, think the coming few weeks will be interesting. i

Jed ___ @Jed__
20 February, 11:40
It's tough, but you just have to have faith that things are going to turn around.. We have been told not to take lack of action for inaction. Just because we don't see it, doesn't mean things aren't happening. I'm stuggling myself, but still here just trying to absorb the info i think is relevant. I feel things have to be done in a certain way, because what's to come will turn peoples belief system on it's head, i'm getting a sneak preview of that with my dad.. he watches MSM most of the day.. anything i say turns into arguments.. it's tough.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 February, 11:38
I am equally frustrated like you
My energy level drops when my husbane gets home after a 3-4 day trip as he really doesn't believe in Q or anything i tell him so i am waiting on some vindication
I am tired of trying to wake up others
It's like trying to get an addict to give up booze or drugs and go sober
They need to want it rather than someone "making" them do it or forcing them
My husband and I r grieving the loss of our 15yo grandson who committed suicide in October, was not in school due to fake. irus
I don't hear anyone talking about this anywhere
where is "save these children"?

Mary Lennox @Veritable
20 February, 11:20
As digital soldiers we have done much to help wake up others. We can't take part in the military operations, but what if we simply stop complying? What if the millions of us (I know there are more that are afraid to speak out) just stop complying with the lockdown measures and mask wearing? Worldwide, our children's mental and physical health is being effected. We didn't speak up when we saw the milk cartons, but we can rise up, UNITED, and speak out now with action. No protests. No rallies. Just stop. I've seen March 1st as a hard deadline, let's put our efforts to that, and do our part to save our children.

Steven Joe @fUCh3e
20 February, 11:16
i dont focus on the whens and if's. I focus on self. i dont try and wake peolle up because that cones from within. Stay infomed and live your best Life. Cliche. Be the Change has nothing to do with words.

KoKo Taylor @Morkiepoo
20 February, 11:08
The complexity of this operation cannot be forgotten. I truly believe the military is in control. Faith and God's timing are key right now and we must hold the line! I was devastated when Trump lost and dont even get me started on the Faux Inaguaration, I was beyond frustrated. All will be revealed as the great Linwood says, time means nothing to God who is eternal. I feel your frustration, hang in there you have lots of people to vent to out here. God bless you, Trump and the USA!

Only followers of this user (USAPatriot_2) can see their posts

All Well @AllWell
20 February, 10:55
people are never going to believe UNLESS all lies are revealed. The MSM support of lies is huge in keeping people divided. The fact that they keep broadcasting lies daily is a huge defeat to truth.

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
20 February, 10:59
In response All Well to his Publication
Yep, and counter productive to those of us awake trying to wake others. The sheep love the MSM, to them MSM is GOD. MSM has to be taken down, EBS and whomever is the 'choosen' one to reveal gets to it.