JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
DJT gematria often pointed to Myk Hyn decodes. I have wondered to what extent the white hats might employ some of their own predictive programming. Time will tell. Good morning Patriot. ☕️
https://m.youtube.com/watc...
10:45 AM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
21 February, 11:44
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
THE PLANS OF THE ELITE. THEY ARE FOLLOWING THE PLAN OF ALBERT PIKE, 33rd DEGREE MASON

The Economist - The World in 2019: Decoding Analysis Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 February, 06:50
I remember as a child getting my tonsils taken out. They put something on my face and gassed me with ether. It was torture. My 1st thoughts were that my parents sent me somewhere to kill me. I started to fight & they strapped my body down. They told me to count. I remember counting to 8 and I kept repeating 88888 while having this crazy 8 dream as I call it, ironically being pulled along on a West Dennis beach by a black triangle. I was on water skiis and sand was flying all over the place. It was trying to find me a good spot on the beach. All of the sudden I yelled STOP and everything went to black. Then years ago I heard that the number 888 meant Jesus. If it does, Jesus was with me at a very traumatic time. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
20 February, 06:31
I think myk hyn is Q.

But that is just my view.

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
20 February, 06:28
I have seen that and often wonder what it is?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 February, 06:00
Well Nana will be your 18 again
What btw is the Book of Holy Eight Please?

FOR FREEDOM @AMERICAN_HODAG
20 February, 12:54
8 8 8
reminds me of Tesla == rule of 3
combined with the Infinity symbol

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 February, 02:50
In response FOR FREEDOM to his Publication
The 3, 6, 9 is noted in videos at Myk Hyn Twitter. I wish that I was sending this at 1947 hrs.

Knight Breed @knightbreed
20 February, 10:51
That channel has the tyler birth date video from 2012.. actually that channel has a ton a cool and creepy relative content

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 February, 02:51
In response Knight Breed to his Publication
I missed that and will check it out, thank you!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
20 February, 10:50
Good morning, sir! ☕️😊❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸. Praying for clarity in this fog of saddness that I'm feeling for this hurting world. 😞

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 February, 02:53
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
I'm praying right along with you friend. I'm sure that our prayers are being heard.