THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
I love being Silent, because when I Speak you will hear me Loud and Clear!
06:23 AM - Feb 20, 2021
Only followers of (SANTINO) can respond to this publication
PAIN NOW @PAIN
22 February, 09:26
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
For it to be a true and actual "great awakening", we need public arrests of career criminals in DC who have been above the law for decades. We need that RIGHT NOW. Have evidence? Have a case? Make a public and visible arrest. Until then? We have no country. We have NOTHING. Fascinating times.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 February, 09:27
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
21 February, 03:18

21 February, 04:04
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Exactly 😊

Just Diana @Diana19
20 February, 08:00

20 February, 08:01
In response Just Diana to her Publication
❤️