Carida Carpathia @CaridaWhispia
I'm feeling a bit anxious. I'm totally excited right now. So many of you been preparing and been in anguish for so long over that trip into the rabbit hole I just not sure how you did it. I was late to find that rabbit hole and jump in with both feet and found horror. But I also found hope. I haven't been around as long as a lot of you so haven't suffered as long. I was in my quiet little corner of the world blinded by everything. But I absorbed information fast and hasten to share what I did learn once that fog lifted from around me. I am thankful to all of you for your guidance and your wisdom and your deligence in helping those of us who didn't have a head start in this game.

So I know we shouldn't rely on dates but Gen Flyn told a story to give him 30 more days I think on Dec 31st? What if that was from day Biden becoming fake President. 30 days later would been on the 19th. Yesterday. I wanted something to follow up with that date. I did a 1 year Delta.
05:56 AM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by CaridaWhispia in this post can reply
Carida Carpathia @CaridaWhispia
20 February, 05:59
In response Carida Carpathia to her Publication
Here is the link to the Video https://www.youtube.com/wa...

I closed my eyes and listen to the words mostly. So yea...feeling a bit anxious and excited. Could be the storm is finally upon us? Gosh I hope so for everyone's sake

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396