Carida Carpathia @CaridaWhispia
20 February, 05:56
I'm feeling a bit anxious. I'm totally excited right now. So many of you been preparing and been in anguish for so long over that trip into the rabbit hole I just not sure how you did it. I was late to find that rabbit hole and jump in with both feet and found horror. But I also found hope. I haven't been around as long as a lot of you so haven't suffered as long. I was in my quiet little corner of the world blinded by everything. But I absorbed information fast and hasten to share what I did learn once that fog lifted from around me. I am thankful to all of you for your guidance and your wisdom and your deligence in helping those of us who didn't have a head start in this game.

So I know we shouldn't rely on dates but Gen Flyn told a story to give him 30 more days I think on Dec 31st? What if that was from day Biden becoming fake President. 30 days later would been on the 19th. Yesterday. I wanted something to follow up with that date. I did a 1 year Delta.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carida Carpathia @CaridaWhispia
Here is the link to the Video https://www.youtube.com/wa...

I closed my eyes and listen to the words mostly. So yea...feeling a bit anxious and excited. Could be the storm is finally upon us? Gosh I hope so for everyone's sake
05:59 AM - Feb 20, 2021
In response Carida Carpathia to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CaridaWhispia in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carida Carpathia, click on at the bottom under it