Only people mentioned by Jofo_Slovakia_Q in this post can reply
Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
27 December, 06:38
In response Jofo Jofo to his Publication
Fakebook just hit me for another 30 days for this post Lmao"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
20 April, 01:04
AND if you die, you will be classified as death due to Covid 19 complications!! They got you!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
777ichae7 777arti77 - Z @PegasusWarrior
21 February, 08:47
SO you are aware, Reposting this on FB will get you BANNED for 30 DAYS!

Jofo Jofo @Jofo_Slovakia_Q
22 February, 09:12
In response 777ichae7 777arti77 - Z to his Publication
I had same problem with another pictures and articles. FB censored me. This month I definitedly deleted FB account.

Tamie Mason @Gamechanger45
20 February, 04:10
Being a Nurse I tried to tell this to ppl long ago......no one would listen. I almost died d/t a mask. I was a triage Nurse and did not consent to flu shots. I had to wear a mask, that was my punishment in the cabal medicine system. So I ended up with a total right lung PNA, which almost got me intubated. I was able to yell out BIPAP and refused intubation. That was the day I thought i was going to die. That was the second time i had a PNA D/T a mask. I was in the med. field 44 yrs. Was in many different fields. learned as much as i could. At this point, unless things change I dont know if i will ever go back. I took dam good care of my Patients too. Raised by old school. Its so sad. All those years of hard work. work i used to enjoy. It was my whole life. I wish those med beds would come out. I would love to help with that. I love taking care of ppl.