Jofo Jofo @Jofo_Slovakia_Q
20 February, 03:14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tamie Mason @Gamechanger45
Being a Nurse I tried to tell this to ppl long ago......no one would listen. I almost died d/t a mask. I was a triage Nurse and did not consent to flu shots. I had to wear a mask, that was my punishment in the cabal medicine system. So I ended up with a total right lung PNA, which almost got me intubated. I was able to yell out BIPAP and refused intubation. That was the day I thought i was going to die. That was the second time i had a PNA D/T a mask. I was in the med. field 44 yrs. Was in many different fields. learned as much as i could. At this point, unless things change I dont know if i will ever go back. I took dam good care of my Patients too. Raised by old school. Its so sad. All those years of hard work. work i used to enjoy. It was my whole life. I wish those med beds would come out. I would love to help with that. I love taking care of ppl.
04:10 AM - Feb 20, 2021
In response Jofo Jofo to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Gamechanger45 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tamie Mason, click on at the bottom under it