Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Just Me... @Tnsfno20
19 January, 09:44
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
What is your take on this message from Pence?

https://t.me/LinWoodChanne...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
San Voe @Weimy
19 January, 06:43
which account is his? there are 3

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
19 January, 01:52
The wistleblower from LLwood

Jerzy Stosik @Jerzy
19 January, 01:22
???
Telegram Lin Wood
Sorry, this group has been temporarily suspended to give its moderators time to clean up after some users who posted illegal content. We will reopen the group as soon as order is restored.

Sara Tyler @MommaLiberty
19 January, 01:11
Lin's account just got suspended on telegram

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
19 January, 01:27
In response Sara Tyler to his Publication
No it didn't I am rading it now.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
19 January, 01:10
😂🤣WTF is telegram

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
19 January, 12:57
Just WOW!! on the Lin drops!!

San Voe @Weimy
19 January, 06:50
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
which account is his

IntoTheTruth Iam @ArtOfPeace
19 January, 12:57
🙂BQQm !

Julie Gilman @Jgilman76
19 January, 12:42
He is spilling some major beans today.... big booms!!

KIK 143 @kik143
19 January, 12:44
In response Julie Gilman to his Publication
Is telegram safe? I find it odd that you need to put your phone number in to access.

John DeplorableDeadVoter @DeplorableDeadVoter
19 January, 01:03
In response Julie Gilman to his Publication
OMG my popcorn machine is out of control today!

Bobbie W WG1WGA @MsBobbie
19 January, 12:36
And he is putting out lots of info!! This is truly worse than ever expected!!

Kim Anon @kimXartist
19 January, 12:36

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
19 January, 12:31
Hey Doc, can you post some of his stuff for us on here? And General Hyten? i hear he's lit!!! 👊🏻

Kelly Heyde @Heydeho
19 January, 01:33
In response ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ to her Publication
General Hyten says GO TIME!

Deplorable Cowgirl @DeplorableCowgirl
19 January, 12:30
I elected not to get telegram. What is Lin saying today?