LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
18 February, 09:19
LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN! #George MAGAZINE POSTED A VIDEO ON YT 2/17/21 SKIP THE PRELUDE 7 MINUTES. WATCH THE FIRST 10/15 MINUTES! "OFFICIAL WH PHOTOS AT THE TOP. WEEKLY UPDATE AT THE BOTTOM RT. HE & MELANIA IN A NEW WH? NEW PRESS ROOM?

THE SONG KEEPS PLAYING HIS TRUTH IS MARCHING ON. FROM THERE, "HIGHLIGHTS OF 45" ON THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN. PICS OF HIM OVER THE YEAR. LOTTA TURKEY PICS?🤔
💥THE LAST 5 MINUTES, A NEW SPEECH...HOPE!💥& #tbiytc
#SAVEAMERICA 👀 🇺🇸🙏
https://youtu.be/buiy7fK71...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
19 February, 02:07
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
the speech at the end isn't a new one but it's a good one. notice on the bottom banner it also says - Slings & Arrows. great photo montage.
the gravy cup below is mine. found it last fall at Tuesday Morning sitting all by itself on a shelf. it was a sign!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 February, 02:16
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
Whoa! I went through & listened to all his speeches & motivation vids. I noticed aspects from others, but thought I heard new comments. What about the beginning speil? Your take on the beginning pics & this #SAVEAMERICA logo hanging everywhere? It was #KAG before. Melania had new clothes, looked free. Her hair was down mostly. And glory, glory, hallelujah, his #truth keeps marching on for the duration is... perfect! #Bringit 🙏🇺🇸🙏

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
20 February, 12:27
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Here is the photo I mentioned, I don't think it unloaded before

BRILLIANT FIND! DEFINITELY A GOOD SIGN...❤️
01:01 AM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotSinging in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LADY LIBERTY, click on at the bottom under it