LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
18 February, 09:19
LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN! #George MAGAZINE POSTED A VIDEO ON YT 2/17/21 SKIP THE PRELUDE 7 MINUTES. WATCH THE FIRST 10/15 MINUTES! "OFFICIAL WH PHOTOS AT THE TOP. WEEKLY UPDATE AT THE BOTTOM RT. HE & MELANIA IN A NEW WH? NEW PRESS ROOM?

THE SONG KEEPS PLAYING HIS TRUTH IS MARCHING ON. FROM THERE, "HIGHLIGHTS OF 45" ON THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN. PICS OF HIM OVER THE YEAR. LOTTA TURKEY PICS?πŸ€”
πŸ’₯THE LAST 5 MINUTES, A NEW SPEECH...HOPE!πŸ’₯& #tbiytc
#SAVEAMERICA πŸ‘€ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™
https://youtu.be/buiy7fK71...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
the speech at the end isn't a new one but it's a good one. notice on the bottom banner it also says - Slings & Arrows. great photo montage.
the gravy cup below is mine. found it last fall at Tuesday Morning sitting all by itself on a shelf. it was a sign!
02:07 AM - Feb 19, 2021
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Olenna in this post can reply
19 February, 04:38
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
You got me all hung up on the gravy cup...πŸ€” 🀯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 February, 12:36
did the photo come thru? I wasn't sure.
there are no consciences right?!

19 February, 02:16
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
Whoa! I went through & listened to all his speeches & motivation vids. I noticed aspects from others, but thought I heard new comments. What about the beginning speil? Your take on the beginning pics & this #SAVEAMERICA logo hanging everywhere? It was #KAG before. Melania had new clothes, looked free. Her hair was down mostly. And glory, glory, hallelujah, his #truth keeps marching on for the duration is... perfect! #Bringit πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

20 February, 12:25
I was really really surprised there were so many photos of Pence! That was the first thing I noticed.
KAG sucked. Even Trump didn't like it.
MAGA was needed when we ran for office but Save America is needed now. We'll go back to MAGA when he's back in office. πŸ€—
Melania is beautiful. She always looks relaxed and happy when there are no rude reporters or other politicians around. She doesn't fake her feelings.
I wouldn't either if someone was attacking my family & trying to kill my husband. 🀬
What did you see?

20 February, 12:27
Here is the photo I mentioned, I don't think it unloaded before