JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
18 February, 10:05
Sam239

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
19 February, 04:01
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
Am I right in saying the inauguration is exactly 2 weeks from today which means things should begin to happen soon?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
19 February, 11:07
In response Lauri QdUp to her Publication
Hi! I would love to help you by having you scroll on my timeline and find an EXCERPT from, it's called Dinar Chronicles or Restored Republic by Judy Byington. Today's was really amazing. Tons of info. I'll post today's on my timeline. It states that he had already been inaugurated under the new Republic!!! Very informative. Even the SCOTUS case today according to GhostEzra was prob already decided upon in December without us knowing. This really is for the normies to wake up...all this time and waiting.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
I have heard this as well, that Trump has already been inaugurated early on from Dr. Charlie Ward
06:15 PM - Feb 21, 2021
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mare Qay - WWG1WGA!, click on at the bottom under it