Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
Okay Patriots get ready to turn your heads or ready to turn your cameras, this video is on its side πŸ˜‚

I hsd a blast... right side up or upsidedown

https://youtu.be/1ZyNMhia1...
#ThePeoplesBridge
10:05 PM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
20 February, 03:35
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
do you have a desktop computer? You can download microsoft Move Maker and you can flip it right in there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
20 February, 03:35
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I see you got it done. cool beans

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynn Thomas @JeepgirlforTrump2021
19 February, 11:24
LOVE the video Ms.V! Bless your precious heart...sick & still shining that beautiful light of your's. Thanl you soo much for all you do Ms.V. Love & hugs. Prayers for you in hopes tomorrow is a better day!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Carmina Smith @gamma1
19 February, 10:47
Looking good Sister!

Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
19 February, 10:20
The video was perfect ❀️

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
19 February, 10:17
I'm a gritty, hardcore, get stuff done kinda a girl but Veronica, I pale in comparison! Thank you sister for your, fight, your might, and your immense beautiful light!!! Love and appreciation beyond words for you!

ReOpenAmerica Now @ReOpenAmericaNow
19 February, 10:13
Perfect Timing.
Please Share.

Seekin Thetruth @terrydale60
19 February, 10:10
Your our Warrior!!! What a Patriot you are!!!

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
Beauty And The Bridge.

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
19 February, 10:11
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
I LOVE that!!!

Live Life @AStenberg
Your 'LYNN' broche is beautiful. Is that by chance your middle name? if you dont mind me asking. Thank you for all you do. Your videos warm my heart, even in Texas right nowπŸ’—

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
19 February, 10:18
In response Live Life to his Publication
Some of it is covered up. She is a STRONG supporter of General Flynn.