RedPilled BaseballMom @Godwillwinagain
19 February, 08:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
19 February, 08:33
In response RedPilled BaseballMom to her Publication
We have good days and bad. My daughter is also awake but is hampered by very liberal friends and even more asleep parents. I am so very proud of these kids. This "new normal" has rocked their World. I just love them hard and keep praying❤️🙏🏼❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RedPilled BaseballMom @Godwillwinagain
thankfully most of my son's friends are conservative but they aren't awake and so he can't talk to them about this stuff. He usually snaps out of his depression but this one has been going on for awhile. There are a couole of other thtings going on too that don't help. I know it's normal especially for what they are all going through. It's just so hard to watch. 😥
08:38 PM - Feb 19, 2021
In response Sarah Lajealle to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Godwillwinagain in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from RedPilled BaseballMom, click on at the bottom under it