Only people mentioned by Godwillwinagain in this post can reply
ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
19 February, 09:07
In response RedPilled BaseballMom to her Publication
My daughter - 18 - is doing well.
Although she missed her grad & prom, she’s rolling with the punches that our stupid Canadian government is throwing. She’s working 2 jobs (100% her choice).
My son - 21 - is a seasonal worker & has taken it harder.
His industry is in a Twilight Zone throughought all this.
2 different scenerios and very obvious differences.
Adults/Parents can semi-rationalize this shit.
Our kids have never experienced crap like this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oakley Clark @COPatriot7
19 February, 08:51
My 26 yr old has had a very hard time. it has really kicked in depression.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
19 February, 08:35
❤️

RedPilled BaseballMom @Godwillwinagain
19 February, 08:38
In response Sarah Lajealle to his Publication
every day!! 😊

Oakley Clark @COPatriot7
19 February, 08:51
Every day. 😊

Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
19 February, 08:33
We have good days and bad. My daughter is also awake but is hampered by very liberal friends and even more asleep parents. I am so very proud of these kids. This "new normal" has rocked their World. I just love them hard and keep praying❤️🙏🏼❤️

RedPilled BaseballMom @Godwillwinagain
19 February, 08:38
thankfully most of my son's friends are conservative but they aren't awake and so he can't talk to them about this stuff. He usually snaps out of his depression but this one has been going on for awhile. There are a couole of other thtings going on too that don't help. I know it's normal especially for what they are all going through. It's just so hard to watch. 😥