vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
19 February, 12:55
"Symbolism will be their downfall".
Disney's Donald Duck teaching the ORIGIN of the Pentagram.
Constructed of 3 Incommensurate (fractled) triangles which is the image of :
Proportionality
Perfection
Fractled nature of our electric / magnetic universe.
GOLDEN RATIO / Phi.
👇👇👇
https://youtu.be/LHeWJP61o...
☝️☝️☝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 February, 01:03
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
The movie, "Project Power" starring Jamie Foxx centers around pills that give ppl powers. The Phi symbol is stamped right on the pill.
Phi > Pentagram Power > Unlocking the Golden Section in DNA.
Sci-fi > Sci-Phi > Science based on Phi / Golden Ratio / LAW & ORDER of the universe.
Magnetism, static electricity & electricity are God's simplex ingredients of our universe. [They] have hidden this from us & perverted the symbols our Ancient Ancestors used that represented this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
19 February, 08:16
I have argued that since bees disprove gravity that I believe our world is strictly electromagnetism based. Saw a guy on youtube recreate a black hole with an old tube tv and a magnet & that kinda solidified it for me. Knowing what we know now watching old movies & you are floored bybwhat theyve shoved in our faces for decades!

19 February, 08:23
In response Lizard Five to her Publication
Yes! The magnet / CRT tube TV shows a 2-D image of the torodial field within the geometry of magnetism! I'll have to post a few more of those! They've lied to us about so much & honestly I feel robbed cuz if we had been taught about energy & it's true role on our planet & in our lives properly in school, I would have pursued a career in these topics right out of high school.

Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
I agree we would be so much more advanced! Oh I enjoyed proving teachers wrong when I was in high school and loved math & science. I remember 3rd grade I came up with magnetized cars so all cars were one polarity so theyd never hit one another driving. I was told by my teacher that would never work. Years later they came up with the fastest train run by what MAGNETS!!! I was so pissed!!! I wonder what else i could've imagined if my creativity wasn't stifled by an ignorant teacher.
08:29 PM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by LIZardsPartyOf5 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lizard Five, click on at the bottom under it