vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
19 February, 12:55
"Symbolism will be their downfall".
Disney's Donald Duck teaching the ORIGIN of the Pentagram.
Constructed of 3 Incommensurate (fractled) triangles which is the image of :
Proportionality
Perfection
Fractled nature of our electric / magnetic universe.
GOLDEN RATIO / Phi.
👇👇👇
https://youtu.be/LHeWJP61o...
☝️☝️☝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 February, 01:03
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
The movie, "Project Power" starring Jamie Foxx centers around pills that give ppl powers. The Phi symbol is stamped right on the pill.
Phi > Pentagram Power > Unlocking the Golden Section in DNA.
Sci-fi > Sci-Phi > Science based on Phi / Golden Ratio / LAW & ORDER of the universe.
Magnetism, static electricity & electricity are God's simplex ingredients of our universe. [They] have hidden this from us & perverted the symbols our Ancient Ancestors used that represented this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
I have argued that since bees disprove gravity that I believe our world is strictly electromagnetism based. Saw a guy on youtube recreate a black hole with an old tube tv and a magnet & that kinda solidified it for me. Knowing what we know now watching old movies & you are floored bybwhat theyve shoved in our faces for decades!
08:16 PM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by LIZardsPartyOf5 in this post can reply
19 February, 08:23
In response Lizard Five to her Publication
Yes! The magnet / CRT tube TV shows a 2-D image of the torodial field within the geometry of magnetism! I'll have to post a few more of those! They've lied to us about so much & honestly I feel robbed cuz if we had been taught about energy & it's true role on our planet & in our lives properly in school, I would have pursued a career in these topics right out of high school.

Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
19 February, 08:29
I agree we would be so much more advanced! Oh I enjoyed proving teachers wrong when I was in high school and loved math & science. I remember 3rd grade I came up with magnetized cars so all cars were one polarity so theyd never hit one another driving. I was told by my teacher that would never work. Years later they came up with the fastest train run by what MAGNETS!!! I was so pissed!!! I wonder what else i could've imagined if my creativity wasn't stifled by an ignorant teacher.