Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
19 February, 07:40
I often ponder what it takes each day as a Digital Soldier to make those in the formal military respect our effort and feel proud of our achievements. I seek no endorsement as a person (it isn't deserved); only for my actions and they difference they make in the world. It is very obvious we interact directly with all kinds of senior "benevolent special forces" here online (😘). Ultimately the kind of loving mutual support and thirst for peace and justice is something that no AI psyop engine can produce. Our human voices are unmistakeable and cannot be faked. We turn up and keep fighting for truth even when the emotional pain and weariness drag us down. I think history will be kind to us; the answer to "could we have done more?" is "not really".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
I ask the same question and you are spot on. THE BIGGER QUESTION IS WHY NO ACTION IS BEING TAKEN BY THE U.S.MILITARY TO RESTORE THE REPUBLIC? I know the Anon party line: "There's a Plan."
IF that plan is ever executed, when we do the Lessons Learned or Hotwash, perhaps we will be informed on the suffering required to be endured. Onevfors NOT see pain on the Enemy. At least from our level. If anything REAL and NEGATIVE consequences are hspoening RIGHT NOW, because of a "movie.".
Why are conservatives being kept docike?
Why is MAGA believing shills like Charlie Ward, Simon Parkes, Gene Decode?
Why are we talking sbout great revelations when they will come in time IF TRUE, but NOT discussing how to get our duly elected President in his rightful place?
07:58 PM - Feb 19, 2021
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Terrible_Resolve in this post can reply
Janet Lewis @jlws21
20 February, 08:16
In response Paul Atreides to his Publication
we need to be active locally

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
20 February, 10:37
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
possibly. If we cannot fix election rigging, it is for naught. no election result can be trusted.